kris/chanyeol/ kai

Your P/O/V (little bit of boy on boy action)

    "Babe give it back!" I said trying to grab my phone out of my boyfriends hand. "You have to jump babe." The 6'3 giant said. He took my phone cause i was so into a drama i was watching. I guess i was too intense. The drama still played as he held it up really high. "Saranghae." One of the people in my drama said. "YES." i screamed as my favorite character got her love interest. I kept jumping up and down until the phone fell out of his hand and I got it. I ran to a random room and locked the door. "Let me in jagiya." Chanyeol yelled through the door. I shook my head waiting to see what was behind me. I turned and saw kris and kai. Pants down. Members in hand. Computer open. And porn. "Uhm (y/n)." Kai said trying to push his erect member back in his pants. "Uhmm uh- i-." I studered.  Chanyeol opened the door.

     I tried to run out but he grabbed my wrist. "Baby what are you doing." I was slammed on to the wall. While the other boys sat there, chanyeol slammed his lips onto mine. I tried to push him away so we could do it in private but his strong grip didn't let me. His tongue went in my mouth making me moan. I opened my eyes and saw the other two boys with their members in their hands. My eyes widened as chanyeol picked me up and sat me on the bed. They all three took their shirts off.  Chanyeol was attacking my neck. While taking my shirt revealing my maroon bralette. My breath hitched. I looked up at him.  He was smirking right in my face. He ripped my bralette in half. Revealing my breasts.

      He attacked them. Licking, biting, sucking, and bruising them. Making them a deep purple color. Chanyeol slowly kissed down my stomach. As the two boys beside each put a breast in their mouth. I was moaning, while chanyeol pulled down my maroon shorts down. Chanyeol slowly licked the fabric of my panties.  I was moaning loudly. He pulled down my panties to reveal my woman hood. The three boys looked at each other. Chanyeol pulled me by my legs, down to where his mouth was exactly level with my pussy. Quickly attacking it.

     My back arched and my head turned. My eyes saw kai sucking kris's dick making my eyes widened. "Ughh chanyeol!!!" I moaned loudly. His tongue made circles on my clit. Kris was moaning. Our moans combined making a beautiful harmony. We both came while screaming. Chanyeol smirked while grabbing me by my hair down to his erect member. Sticking it right in my mouth. Making us both moan. He pushed it in and out thrusting it.
"Ugh babygirl.....faster." Chanyeol moaned. I pushed it in farther. Making tears brim my eyes. "Im close to cumming baby girl." Chanyeol moaned making me go faster. He moaned loudly and cum dripped down my throat.

    Me, being a good girl i swallowed all of it. "Good girl." He said in his deep husky voice. "Now all fours." Real quick i got on my hands and knees. He rubbed his throbbing member on my swollen core. Pushing it in and making me yell loudly. Kris stood up and started approaching us. "You mind?" Kris asked chanyeol if he was allowed to put his dick in my mouth. Chanyeol nodded and Kris's member was in my mouth going in and out. Kai walked over to us too. Placing his dick in my hand. I jacked it off quickly. We were all near cumming.

    Chanyeol pulled out and came on my back with a loud moan. Kris's dick was too big so i didnt feel the cum. And Kai's went on my face. They pulled out. Letting me rest for 2-3 minutes. Then we were right back at it. I road kris's dick while the other two boys but a breast in their mouths and sucked. This was all so much pleasure. Kris put his thumb on my clit and rubbed quickly. "Kris~ah im gonna cumm." I yelled. "Do it then baby girl." I squirted everywhere. Making me and kris's juices mix. Chanyeol pulled me off of Kris's dick. I layed there, breathing in and out. "Can i have like a little nap and yall can do something?" I asked needing rest. "Awe go ahead." I fell asleep to complete silence.

Chanyeols p/o/v

    Y/n went to sleep. Making us three guys look at each other. "Who wants they dick sucked?" Kai said. We laughed and i raised my hand. Shockingly he started sucking my dick. Damn he got sucking skill. He tongue twirled around the tip. Damn bitch gonna make me cum. And I shockingly did. "Damn kai u good at sucking dick." I said making us laugh. Y/n shuffled. "Shhhh." I shushed them. "Yall wanna fuck with y/n while she sleep?" I asked. They nodded. I slowly opened y/n's legs. Looking at her perfect woman hood. One guy took her neck and the other took her breast. And i ,being her boyfriend, took the pussy. The tip of my tongue hit her clit making her flinch.

"Channie." She mumbled, still in a dead sleep. I stuck my Tongue into her delicious pussy. She moaned out Loud. "Kris, kai, channie." Her eyes popped open. "Channie what are you doing?" She Asked as i ate her out. Kris layed under her and shoved his dick in her making her yell. "Omg krissss." She yelled because of his massive size. Her moans turned me on even more making me bite her clit. Making her scream. "Channie omg baby." Her back arched.

      "Do u mind if i have a go at y/n?" Kai asked. Kris and i both pulled away. Kai positioned himself between y/n's legs. "U ready?" Kai asked y/n getting a nod in return.  Kai quickly darted himself in and out of her. "Kai faster!!" Y/n yelled. Kais thrusting sped up. Making y/n's eyes roll to the back of her head. Damn shes so sexy. "Y/n im almost there." Kai mumbled. With a few thrust they both came. " i cant guys. I need some rest." Y/n said hyperventilating.

  "We do have the kokobop release tomorrow." I said. (Kris tao and luhan AND lay in kokobop OML😂) i picked up y/n's body And thanked the guys for a bomb foursome. I took y/n to out room and layed her down gently. "I love u." I said. "I love u too channie but i dint wanna ever sex again.....jk" y/n said and laughed.  We both fell asleep to the peaceful sound of each others breathing.

Author nim here with an update. Enjoy a threesome? Thank yall so much for 79.9k views. Just a year ago i was thanking yall for 1.3k and now we have 79.9k. But imma hit it with a shameless promotion for auther nim. But follow my ig @ hanna.harper17 thank you all now enjoy all my love is for u guys❤❤❤ published again cause mine was glitching and i wanted to make sure it published the whole thing😂❤