chanyeol

Hanna p/o/v

I was sitting on the couch watching exos concert and they were performing playboy. This song get me so wet. Until I was kai and sehun interlock fingers and continue the dance. ARE YOU KIDDING ME. It was a rerun but, REALLY. Kai was in the shower and I was ticked. I decided to leave. I grabbed my phone out of my purse and called Chanyeol. "Hello." His deep voice rang through my phones speaker. "Oh uh h-hey chan. Can I come over??" I asked. "Oh yea." He said. "Thanks chan." I said. "No prob." He then hung up. I walked around the brightly lit city of Seoul. I finally arrived at chanyeols. I knocked on the door and he came out shirtless. I blushed widely. "Hey Hanna come inside." He said with a smirk. I walked into the dimly lit house and walked around until he finally showed me my room. "Thank you chan." But before I could walk into my room I was pinned up against the wall. "Chanyeol." Before he answered he smashed his lips up against mine.

I moaned into the kiss. "You don't know how much I wanted this." He went down to my neck and licked it. After 1 minute of kissing and licking found my sweet spot. "Chan." I bit my lip.
He went down to my over sized sweater and ripped it off me. He smirked at the sight of my pink lace bra. He unclipped it and attacked my cheast. "Ahhh channie." I felt him smirk on my breast.

I felt his sneaky hands go down to my pants and unbuckled them. I did the same to him. I got down on my knees and pulled down his Calvin Klein boxers. His big member sprang out and hit me in the face. I chuckled and licked the tip. "Uh, Hanna your mouth feels so good." He moaned. I continued to suck on him until he cummed in my mouth. I got up and he walked me to his room and threw me on the bed. "I would tease you by I want you too much."

He ripped off my panties and threw them. He them lined up he member and thrusted in to me. "Ah chan slow d-down." That just made home speed up. I moaned louder and louder. "Chanyeol I'm about to cum." I said. "Me too." And with long thrust. We both cummed. "Ahhh." I screamed. Chanyeol layed down and wrapped an arm around me. "I love you." He said. "I love you too." I said. And with one more kiss, we both fell asleep.