Lay

Y/n pov

Going to an exo concert has been a dream of mine since day one. *okay y/n make sure you're ready to fan girl, scream, wave your light stick in the air, be cute, and try to get noticed* I said to myself in my head. Coming from one of the richest families in Korea, i go to these concerts a lot and don't get noticed but front row seats this time. I was in my room picking out something to wear to really get noticed. I smiled as I saw my Gucci blouse that was see through that had embroidered roses on it. I pulled it out of my closet along with my Gucci belt, and black tight destroyed jeans. My Gucci Ankle boots too. I put my hair up half up half down. Did my makeup perfectly. And of course wrapped a chocker around my tiny neck. My white dyed hair fell over my shoulders, sticking out from the black shirt. I was obviously killing it. I like a tumblr page. Which wasn't a bad thing.

Or a black pink music video😂. My best friend and I were going to the concert together. So we gonna slay together. My bias was lay. God he was soooo hot. His dancing, his gentle voice, his innocent persona. All amazing. A smile stretched a crossed my face as I thought of him. "EEEKK!" I yelled. "SHUT UP!" My brother, park jimin, yelled. "You're just mad cause I'm not obsessed with your group chim chim!" I yelled talking about his group bts. He rolled his eyes. He was now standing in my door way. I tied up my boots and pushed him out of the way. My heels clicking as i walked away.

I walked down the long flight of stairs that fucking swirled. I finally got to the bottom and saw my bestie, yoona, standing there. Wearing booty shorts with fishnets and a itty bitty croptop. "Damnnn y/n looking good!!" She's exclaimed, eyeing me up and down. "Right back at ya boo!" I said right back. We both smiled at each other and laughed. "You ready to see exo in concert? Ya know seeing lay😏😏!!" She said making my face red. I rolled my eyes. "are you ready to see kyungsoo!!" I said bringing up her bias. "Shut up!" I laughed. "Ready to go? She asked. I nodded grabbing my Gucci bag. (I feel like taehyung just all gucci😂)

We both ran outside getting into my matte black corvette. We both smiled and I revved the engine. Pulling out of the driveway, we bumped exo. Screaming loudly along. After a 30 minute drive, we were finally arrived at the stadium. We grabbed both of our tickets and merrily walked to the security guards. Both getting in without a problem. We darted to the front row which was right against the stage.

"Idk if I'm ready." I said to yoona, who was hyperventilating. "Me either." She said catching her breath. The lights dimmed, screaming was happening, it's starting. The introducing video played loudly. All the members faces were lit up brightly. Making yoona and me scream. The boys shifted up on a platform. "Chogiwaaa!" Channel rapped. "YESSSS CHANNIEE!!!" I yelled. He smiled at me😳😳. Omg I've been noticed.

Once wolf was over, lays solo was up. Making me scream blending into the crowd. Mym😳😳. His body grinded on the ground. "LAYYYYYYYY!!!!!" I screamed. Making him look at me and walk over to me. He grabbed my phone and snapped a few pics and made a video. Omggggg!!!! "LAAAYYY OMG SARANGHAE😍😍" he smiled and said nado. After the concert we went to the fan meeting.

We walked into the small room and only saw about 10 other girls. The set up for the guys went Kai, then chan, baekhyun, sehun, kris, suho, Tao, xiumin, Chen, kyungsoo, Luhan, and omg lay. The ten girls all went through the line and we were last. Making me shiver with excitement. I went through all the boys and had a cute moment with each and even got chanyeols number. I finally got down to lay. I took a deep breath and spoke. " hello yixing my names y/n." He smirked and stopped me. "Y/n I've seen u at all our concerts. You've looked amazing. Your face, your body, just everything." He said making me blush. He noticed and smiled.

"Here how about this." He rummaged in his pocket and pulled out a ticket. "Come back stage after the meeting and meet me. Suho will walk you back." He looked over at suho and winked. He nodded back making this seem planned. "Ok well it's time to move, saranghae my beautiful exo-l." He said shining a bright smile. "Nado lay." I hopped off the little step and told yoona to take my car and leave. Which she did with no problem. I took a deep breath knowing I was hanging out with lay tonight. Suho starred approaching me while all the members left. Lay winked at me. "Here y/n come with me I'll be taking you to lay." He said grabbing my arm and pulling it slightly.

I let him pull me back stage and to the dressing room. All eyes were on me. "Ayeeee." All the guys shouted. My eyes widened as all of exo was talking to me. "Hey." I said trying not to be awkward. Lay smiled and walked up to me. "Here come with me." He said pulling me out of the dressing room. We ended up outside. He took me to his car and opened the door for me. "Where are we going Papi Uhm I mean lay." I said hoping he didn't hear me call him Papi. "My apartment." He said. "Baby girl." My eyes widened and my legs tightened. He started the car up and started driving. Slowly placing his hand on my thigh. Making me lick my lips. He squeezed it making me gasp. "You like that?" He asked me making me nod.

"How about this?" His hand went higher and higher. Touching my breast and squeezing it. Making me moan quietly. "I heard that baby girl don't think I didn't." He said making my cheeks warm up. "What if my hand went here?" His hand unbuttoned my pants making the brim of my Calvin Klein thong appeared. I look at him. "Do I have consent?" I nodded. His hands darted down into my panties. He kept is eyes on the road as he pushed a finger inside of me. I moaned quietly as he went in and out slowly. I held his arm as he sped up. "Does baby girl like that?" I moaned in response. He went faster and faster but before I came he pulled out. "Ughhhh." I groaned in protest. We were at his apartment so he kinda had to stop. I buttoned my pants and redid my belt and got out of the car. He walked to my side and grabbed my hands. Running towards the house. He opened the door and slammed me into the wall. "Now I'm gonna fuck you." He said kissing my sweet spot. "Wait before you do that don't rip my clothes because it's Gucci but other than that u can rough." I said. 

   He nodded carefully taking off my blouse. Then attacking my breasts with no questions asked. He kissed and sucked and messaged. Nearing my pussy. My moaning were getting louder and louder. my already unbuckled pants were ripped off my legs. his face sat in between my legs...biting the edges of my underwear. he looked me in my eyes and i nodded. he pulled my underwear down as slowly as he could. i moaned in anticipation. he finally get them to the bottom of my legs. then as fast as he could he attacked my pussy. i yelped out of pleasure. Hes tongue was working some magic. "Im gonna cum!!!" I yelled and it echoed through the living room. Once again he pulled away. I could barely feel my legs. "Here babygirl lemme lay you down and let the fun really start." He placed my limp body on the couch, slowly taking his pants off. He slid into me and i moaned. He thrusted at a fast speed and we came in seconds. "Why did you go so quick?" I asked. "The boys their way." I shot up and put my clothes. "Here lemme give you my number so we can do this again." Lay passed me a tiny piece of paper and i quickly put his number in my phone. "Bye babygirl love you." He just said i love you shittt😝😝 "uhm i love you too." And with that i was out the door.

LONG TIME NO SEE❤❤ sorry ive been grounded and 99.2K GUYS OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE ALL OF YOU I COULDNT OF DONE THIS WITHOUT YOU GUYS❤❤❤