suho (DADDY)

WARNING: THIS IS GONNA BE INCEST SO IF YOU DONG LIKE THAT SHIT DON'T READ.🔞🔞

Hanna P/O/V

Hello I'm Kim Hanna. My dad is junmyeon (SUHOE) of exo. I'm 16 and my parents got divorced when I was born 3. My dad is now 35 but damn he still look the exact same as he did in 2016. "Hanna sweetie, dinner is ready." He said. "Coming daddy!" I yelled. I walked down stairs and saw two plates sat up at the dinner table. "Daddy, what did you cook for dinner?" I asked. "Kimchi spaghetti." He said.

YESSS. He waddled out of the kitchen with two plates and sat them down. I smiled and picked up my chopsticks. "Hanna, daddy has date tomorrow, with a girl named taeyeon, she was a member of SNSD." I hated her.

Should I tell him? No, I shouldn't ruin my daddy's dating life. I nodded and put forth a sad smile. "You okay honey?" He asked. "Oh yeah daddy just thinking about a story to write on wattpad." I said. He nodded and smiled. I ate all my food up and washed my dish. "Daddy I'm going to bed, saranghae." I said and kissed him on the cheek and walked downstairs. I flopped on my bed and texted jungkook. He didn't answer so I just went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ MORNING~~~~

"Irona." Daddy whispered I my ear. I shot up and got dressed. I walked down stairs and saw taeyeon in a sequence dress. WHO WEARS SEQUENCE DURING THE FUCKING DAY?!?!! "Daddy what time is it?" I heard taeyeon scoff. I turned around. "What!?"I asked. "You still call him daddy." She laughed. "DADDY!" I shouted. He ran downstairs. "Yes my darling?" He asked in a worried voice. "Shes making fun of me for calling you daddy." I said. He looked at her.

"Can you no make fun of her she already has depression and anxiety from bullies at school." He stated. She rolled her eyes and he started pulling up my sleeve. I saw the cuts. Cuts, over, cuts, over cuts, is what filled my wrist. "And that's not all." He started pulling up my shorts. I then saw the cuts on my thigh. "I think you need to go." He said. She rolled her eyes walking out of our house. "I'm sorry daddy I ruined your date." I said crying. "Baby, no need to cry. You can call me what ever you want." He bent down to my ear. "I am your daddy after all." He whispered.

I shivered. He bent upwards. "At least I get to spend the whole day with you my dear jagiya." He said. He grabbed my hand and walked me over to the couch and sat me on his lap.. "Wanna watch a movie with daddy?" He asked. I nodded. I don't know what he picked I just watched him pick it. He came and sat by me and put an arm around me. I later my head on his shoulder. "What did you pick daddy?" I asked. "You'll see cupcake." I heard faint moaning on the T.V. "Daddy what is this?" I asked. He smirked and turned my head to his.

"Look." I saw a guy thrusting into a girl. "Daddy!" I dug my head in chest. "That could be us." He whispered. My eyes widened. He pulled me off his lap and layer ms down. "Daddy, what are you doing?" I asked. He didn't answer he just stared at me. A couple seconds later his lips smashed into mine. I moaned. WHY DID I MOAN? I felt him smirked and I pushed him away. He was on top off me and smiled. He looked down at my shirt and ripped it off me. I immediately covered myself.

He pulled my arms away and pulled something out of his back pocket. He picked me up and ran me to his bedroom. He threw me on the bed and handcuffed me to the bed posts. He got on top off me again and ripped my bra off. "Damn Hanna never knew you had such nice tits." He said admiring my breasts. He smirked and licked my right nipple and flicked the other one. "Ughh, daddy." I moaned. He smirked and ripped his shirt off. I reached up and felt up and down his body.

"Damn." I whispered. He got and took off everything. HE WAS FULLY NAKED. He got on top of me again and sat on my breasts and stuck his cock I my mouth. I deep throated him and he cummed in my mouth. "Swallow." I swallowed it ad it kinda tasted good but really bitter. He smirked and went down to the top of my shorts and pulled them down. Along with my panties. He looks down saw my pussy.

He gave a slow long lick on my clit. While doing that he shoved his long finger inside of me. "Ugh Daddy, please I need you so much." I begged. He for up and rolled on a condom. He slammed into me. "DADDY SLOW DOWN IT HURTS!" I screamed. "No worries it will feel better." And he was right all the pain turned into please. "I-im cumming!" I screamed and I did. He pullers out and layer beside me

I love you daddy.

I love you too and call me oppa from now on.

ARE WE DATING?!??!