Chanyeol/ daddy

Hanna P/O/V

I was at exos dorm because my boo chanyeol was there and he invited me. But when I got there he wasn't there. So I'll just talk to baekhyun. "Hey baekie." I said as I walked into him and chanyeols room. "Oh sup Hanna." He said cooly. "Where's Chanyeol?" I asked. "He is in the studio recording I'm here all alone because I did recording yesterday." He explained.

"Nice." I said. I walked around the dorm because I bored AF. "Hey Hanna wanna play a game?" He asked. "Sure." I didn't know what game but I was bored so it was worth it. He walked me to the living room and sat me down on the couch. "Truth or dare?" He asked. "Uh truth." He grabbed my hand and took me to his room and dug through chanyeols dresser and found a one of my thongs. FUCK. "Is this yours?" He asked. I blushed and got up to get it. But with me being clumsy as fuck I tripped and landed on baekhyun. We went tumbling to the floor.

My skirt flipped up and you could see my red thong. Baekhyun grabbed my ass. A few seconds later I heard footsteps knowing it was chanyeol I tried to get up. But baek pulled me to the ground and kissed me. SHIT. The door opened and before us stood Chanyeol. I shot up. "Its not what it looks like." I said. All he did was grab me by my wrist and pull me out to his car and started driving. "Where are you taking me?" I asked. He didn't answer me and just gripped my thigh harder. "Chanyeol." I raised my voice a little. He started rubbing my thigh and driving with a Stern face. After a little driving we finally arrived at chanyeols and my house.

He roughly grabs my wrist and drags me inside. Pinning me to the wall and biting my ear lobe. "You've been very bad, you need to be punished." He whispered. A whimpered came out of my mouth. He pulled me upstairs to our bedroom and pulled a medium sized box out of under the bed. He tied me to the bed after taking all my clothes off. He pulled out a huge pink vibrator out of the box and turned it up all the way and slowly pushed it near my pussy.

I could feel the vibration but he pulled it away. I whined and he smirked. He pulled out a big dildo and put it back in the box. He pulled out some lube and poured it all over my body. Moans left my mouth as his hand spread the lube a crossed my whole body. "Shhhhh, if your not quiet daddy will punish you." I bit my lip as his deep voice filled my ear. He put a blindfold a crossed my eyes. The ropes on my wrist allowed him to flip me over because they weren't tight.

I felt a hard slap a crossed my ass and I bit my lip very hard trying not to moan. He did that nine more times. Before the last one a loud moan left my mouth. Making the last one the hardest. He flipped me back over and sat on my chest and stuck his huge member in my mouth. I gagged and tears pricked my face as I took all of his member. He rammed in to my throat harder.

"Ugh Hanna keep sucking daddy is about to cum." And after alittle he did. Filling my mouth with a bitter taste. He went down to my pussy and licked my clit. I moaned loudly. He smirked and stood up and thrusted in to me. "Ugh daddy harder." I yelled. He went harder and faster. Making me moan louder and louder. "Ugh daddy right there." After a few more hard thrust we both came. "Round 2?"

Will do a part 2!!:);)