kris

Hanna P/O/V

Kris and I were at a club with exo, you know getting turnt. When we both gotta a little drunk. "Kris please let's go home, your wasted and you obviously horny." I said. He smirked and grabbed tao and me and ran us out to the car. Kris got aggressive real quick. "Get in the car slut." I slowly got in the car and Kris got in beside me. Tao giggled and Kris hit him in the back of the head. Tao continued driving and Kris ripped my dress up and pulled down my panties.

He shoved a finger inside me with out warning. I protested in pain but he kept going in and out. He added another finger. I closed my legs tight so his hand couldn't move. "Whore." He hissed out. He pushed my legs apart and continued finger fucking me until we got home. I pushed my dress and ran into the house and up to the bed room. I locked the door and got out of my dress. I just got into my lingerie and unlocked the door and Kris ran in. "Now your really getting punished." He cuffed me to the bed and put a cloth over my eyes.

"You little slut changing into you lingerie, what are you trying to tease me?" I whimpered at his words. He sucked and licked my neck. I just wanted to push him off and go to sleep. He licked my sensitive spot and I moaned. I felt him smirk on my skin. He went down to my chest and groped me through my bra. "Why don't we get rid of this." He pulled of my bra and wrapped his mouth around my breast. He groped the other one. "Ugh please Kris." I begged.

He went down to the top of my panties and slowly pulled them down. "Come on!" I screamed in protest. He moved his finger up and down my lips and pressed his thumb up against my clit. "Ugh please." I whined. He took all of his clothes of very slowly and walked over to me. Without telling me he rammed into me. Tears came out of my eyes. He finally came and pulled out and uncuffed me. "I'm sorry if I was to rough jagiya." He said. "Its okay." I turned over and fell asleep snuggled into Kris's chest.