taehyung/ V (bts)

Hanna pov

Send nudes?;) was the last text i saw from my boyfriend before i was snatched off my bus. Its been 4 days and ive been sitting in a dark room. Food sporadically and a bottle of a salty thick liquid. obviously sperm. all four bottles were layed against the wall. "Get over here pet." My captor. I groaned in protest. "NOW." His voice got deeper. I crawled my frail body towards the male. He grabbed my hair and dragged me out of my chamber. I saw my reflection in a mirror he dragged me by. I didnt eat so my face was sunken, my arms were scrawny, my dark skin was light, My boobs were bare, my womanhood was out and shaved and red. My eyes rolled into the back off my head as i was set on a soft bed. The fluffy blanket under me was soothing all the pain in my body. 2 seconds later my body was pierced through my womanhood. I look down screaming and saw my boyfriends face. I haven't felt pleasure orally once so i was a shock. "Why did you kidnap me?" I moaned as his tongue darted in and out😌. "I was getting on the bus and saw you there rolling your eyes at your phone and thought you deserved to be punished😈." He said backing away from my pussy for a few seconds. I pulled myself away. "Then why did you have to punish me today and not four days ago tae." I protested not letting him touch me. He pulled my legs as hard as he could. Making me scream in pain. He attacked my lips to make me shut up. He put his tongue right in my mouth. Making me bite it so he would get off. He slapped my thighs making me scream and moan at the same time. "Oh so you like it rough." He pulled my frail body into his arms. His one arm held me and he looked through a box of sex toys. Pulling out a blindfold, handcuffs,a whip, and a vibrator. He threw me on my bed as i bounced up and down, moaning. He grabbed both of my arms and locked them above my head. He covered my eyes with the soft silk blindfold. I was so unaware on what was gonna happen next. Until he dragged the leather whip across my leg. Oh god. My breath was getting shaky. He then whipped it against both thighs. Making me scream. "TAE!" I yelled as loud as i could. "Shh pet the more you yell the more i punish u. I only want to hear moans come out of that pretty mouth." I nodded. He grabbed the vibrator and turned it on the lowest setting and sat it right on my clit. I moaned his name. "That's what i like to here." Taehyung said as he moved the vibrator as fast as he could. Making me shake in pleasure. "Oh baby girl do you like that?" His deep voice rang through my ears. "Y-yes tae." He pulled the whip out again and hit me on the breast. "What's my name?" He had lust in his eyes. I thought for 2.3 seconds. Then it came to me. "Daddy I'm sorry." My voice was shaky. He smirked then started to unbuckle his pants. His 9 inch member popped out. Making me moan at the size. "What baby girl do you like daddy's dick." The dirty words he was saying was making me wet. He grabbed the tip and rubbed it against my core. "Damn baby girl someone's wet." I cheeks went red. "Daddy just fuck me already." I yelled. Without warning he slammed into me. I screamed. "YES!" I screamed in pleasure.  He kept going faster and harder. Getting ms closer and closer to an orgasm. "H-hanna i think I'm gonna cum." Moments later he pulled out and came all over my body. He took a deep breath. "I needed that baby girl😍." We both smiled. "I love you tae." He smiled and pecked my lips. "I love you too💕."

HELLO GUYS. Ik i havent updated in awhile. But here's a bts update ik its an exo smut book but i wanna slip a few bts ones in. I think I'm gonna be making 2 new smut books. 1. A bts one and 2. A my chemical romance one. But i hope you enjoyed😻. And love love love all you guys💕