chen/all of exo part 1

Hanna P/O/V
I'm a nerd at my school who gets bullied by the twelve hottest bois in school. I was in class working on my math homework in class and all of a sudden one of those bois came in and whispered something to the teacher. "Miss Hanna this young man is going to take you home because something happened to your brother." What? I don't have a brother.

I nodded and he pulled me to the hallway. "I don't have a brother." I told him. "I know." He pulled me out of our huge school building and over to his car. "Uhm what's you name???" I asked out of total curiosity. "Chen." Wait he's one of the most popular bois in school. "And why are you taking me home." He didn't answer. "Bitch answer my question."

I thought in my head as I was being pushed in to his car. Rude. "And I'm not taking you home." My Eyes widened. WHAT THE FUUUUCK. I tried to get out of his car but he already locked the door. "Let me out!" I shouted. He shook his head and started the car. He started driving to an unknown destination. He tried to grab my thigh but I pulled my legs away.

"Oh were gonna punish you for that." Oh god there's more of them I forgot. We finally arrived at the unknown destination and it was the dorm they all shared. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me inside. I saw the rest of them sitting in the living room. "I got her." He said.They all smirked and got up. Chen picked me up off my feet and took me to a random room downstairs.

They all followed behind us and Chen threw me on the bed. I was tied down by my arms. "Help!" I screamed. They chuckled and told me the basement was sound proof. Well fuck. They unbuttoned my school shirt and took off my bra. Chanyeol and baekhyun were the ones doing this."stop!" I said with tears running down my face.

"No." Chanyeol said bluntly. Baekhyun crawled on top of me and started kissing my neck while Chanyeol groped my breasts. I wasn't gonna moan even though it felt amazing. "Come on baby moan for us." Chanyeols deep voice ran through my ears. Two more bois came in and it was suho and lay.

The two cute and innocent ones. "Hello Hanna were gonna be easy on you okay?" Suho said. I believed him. Suho crawled on top of me and licked my neck making me moan. Lay walked over with a box. What are they gonna do to me? Will it be good, bad?

YOULL FIND OUT IN PART 2 BYE BYE AND THANKS FOR 7K AND I NEED A FAN GROUP PLEASE THINK :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) AND YES IM MEANING TO SPELL BOYS BOIS:-) :-) :-) :-) ❤❤❤❤