Chanyeol

Hanna P/O/V

         I was backstage of the first exoridium concert in Seoul. Watching my boo chanyeol kill it. And then artificial love came on. WELL SHIT! This is one of the hottest songs in this concert. WELP SHIT.  They got out there canes and I wrapped my self in my blanket so no one could see what I was doing. I slowly crept my hand into my skirt. You couldn't even see because of how tight the blanket was wrapped around me. Quiet moans filled the chanyeol dressing room. My eyes were glued to together. I just put my head in the pillow. As I pulled head from the pillow I saw a figure in front of me. CHANYEOL. Shit. FUCK MY LYFE. "I think after seeing that imma need a quicky." He said with a smirk. I got up and whimpered. "I only have 10 minutes." He wrapped my skrit around my waist. I didn't wear any underwear so we good. "Naughty girl. Someones gonna get punished when we get home." He said. I whimpered and waited for him. After a couple seconds of waiting he thrusted into me.   I bit his shoulder and stabbed my nails into his tan skin. "Faster!" I whispered. He picked up his pace and we both came.  He got dressed really quick and kissed me one more time before he walked out. I love you park Chanyeol.

A/N~~~~THANKS FOR 5K I LOVE YALL THE NEXT UPDATE OF THE 20 FACTS WILL BE TODAY AND PICK A FANGROUP NAME AND SHOUKD I MAKE A PART TWO?? AND IMMA START ADDING SOME NCTU MEMBERS SMUTZ BUT DIS STILL AND EXO SMUT BOOK BUT LIVE YALL❤❤❤😅:-) :-)