Sehun

Hanna POV

"Sehun are you ready to go to my parents!" I shouted. He ran downstairs and nodded. I weirdly smiled and he had a small square packet in his back pocket. "We are not having sex at my parents." I stated. "Please babe we did last time." He pouted. "No we didn't you fingered me from under the table." I said. He smirked and pulled me out of the house. "Then if we're not gonna do it at your parents, let's do it in the car." He said. He pushed me down and kissed me roughly. I tried to pish him off but he was so strong. He ripped off my top and just stared. I blushed and as he stared I had enough time to push him off and get on top of him. "You know I like to be the dominant one." I whispered in his ear. He ground which turned me on even more. I started to bring my womanhood on his member a little bit. Since my shirt was off my boobs were slightly hitting him in the face. He stuck his tongue out to lick them. "Ugh h-hanna, stop teasing me." I smirked at his suffering. I went faster and faster and moaned myself. I finally stopped and got down on my knees. I unbuckled his pants and slowly pulled down his underwear. His throbbing member can out and landed right on my tongue. I liked all the precum of his member. I have little licks to it and then final started to suck on him like a strawberry flavored lollypop. "Ughh nghhhh your mouth is so good Hanna, keep going, I'm gonna cum soon." He moaned. I went faster and faster. He finally cummed in my mouth. I swallowed all of it. Sehun flipped me over and pulled down my shorts. He toyed with my womanhood. He thrusted 3 finger in and out of me. "Sehun I'm gonna cum." I shouted. He put his mouth on my womanhood and thrusted his tongue in and out. Moans filled the car. I ended up cumming right in his mouth. He laped up my juices and pushed his member inside me. "Sehun slower." I moaned. He slowed Down and only got faster when I told him. We fuxked until we both climaxed. "I love you sehun." <3~~

"I love you to Hanna."