AmericaxMaid!England

A/N This is a request I get a lot so this is for all you USUK fans and I do plan on making a UKUS with America as a butler but now enjoy this story!

"Arthur, can you come here for a moment?" A man by the name of Alfred F. Jones yelled to his maid that was in another room trying to complete his work for today. Once Arthur heard his master's call, he dusted his dress of and ran toward the noisy room of people chatting. 'Oh yes. How could I forget. Tonight, Master Jones is having a party.That git making me go into there dressed like this.' He thought while he felt his face heat up with all the stares he was getting. He quickly walked up to Alfred.

Looking at his feet Arthur asked "Yes? What do you need, sir?" The maid stood there for a moment waiting for Alfred's response but he never heard the obnoxious American say anything. He looked up to give him the look of 'What do you need, wanker?', but all he saw was Alfred's face turning as red as one of Spain's tomatoes.

"Um..." 'OMG! Arthur looks so damn hot right now!' Noticing what he just thought he shook it out of his mind and answered his maid "I...um...Need more wine for my guest please." He said quickly and looking down which was a mistake, seeing how Arthur's legs fit quite well in a maid's dress. Arthur noticed the blonde was staring and a grin made it's way onto his lips. 'Quick reminder. Always make Arthur wear this maid's dress.'

"Yes. Right away, sir." Arthur said trying not to smack Alfred's shoulder by the way the blonde American made him wear this, this thing that was making people stare at him! Arthur walked towards the door, hearing catcalls being made at him. He shot glares in the direction they were coming from. He went to the kitchen to retrieve the wanted item, but not knowing Alfred was just about to kill the person who made the call.

'Artie is mine! Not yours so stop making those stupid catcalls or I swear I will-'  Alfred got interrupted from his thoughts when the door opened again to reveal Arthur walking back in to give the guest their wine. "Honhonhon! You must be Alfred's maid Arthur, non?" Francis Bonnefoy said, coming up to him which made Alfred even more mad (if that was possible). "You look great in that dress, mon cheri. How about we go somewhere more private?" He said grabbing onto Arthur's arm. That action caused Alfred to rush over to them.

"Get your slimy hands off me, you frog!" Arthur yelled and was just about to hit Francis over the head with the wine in his hand but realized it made contact with nothing. He looked up and saw Alfred with his hands wrapped around the French man's throat, telling him something. Noticing that Francis nodded Alfred let go and walked over to Arthur while the other man slipped back into the crowd.

"Your hero is here, Artie~. So how would you like to thank me?" Alfred asked with happiness and pride in his eyes.

Looking at him Arthur formed a great idea and allowing a smirk to follow afterwards "Oh, why don't you follow me, love, and I can show you?" He said sounding innocent. Alfred quickly nodded and Arthur took a hold of his hand and they both pushed through the crowd. He lead them to the library, because knowing there was party going on, no one would be in there. Slowly, he opened up the door and looked around just to make sure they were alone. Locking the door behind him, he turned around and saw Alfred's blue eyes staring at him. Arthur walked up to Alfred with a blush on his face and quickly wrapped his arms around the American's neck and pulled their foreheads together. Blue met green and Arthur asked "Like what you see, love?" Alfred nodded.

They stood there for a while and Alfred couldn't help it. He wanted to kiss this man in front of him, so he wrapped his arms around the Brit's waist and pulled him into a deep kiss. Arthur pushed back more roughly deepening the kiss more. Both of them not wanting this moment to end so after they pulled away for air they both found their lips on the others. "Oh, I love you so much, Artie, and please remind me to make you wear that dress more often." Alfred said with one of his obnoxious laughs in between one of their kisses.

"I love you, too, Alfred, and you are not making me wear this dress again, you bloody git!" Arthur said with a chuckle. Neither one of them moved for a long time feeling content to stay in their lover's arms. 

A/N Oh the feels! I loved writing this so much USUK MY OTP!! XD I hope you guys enjoyed this! Look forward to more stories <3