GermanyxMaid!Italy

A/N YAY GERITA!! Enjoy this one guys and it will make a reference to PruCan one with butler!Canada.

Feliciano's P.O.V

'Yay! It's Saturday, so I get to hang out with Luddy today.' I thought, as I walked with a spring in my step, down the halls of the Beilschmidt mansion. Walking by my master's brother's butler, I gave a little nod and a "Hello" as I walked passed the shy Canadian. Once I made it to the dining hall, I quickly turned the corner, causing my green dress to flow behind me. I entered the big room with a crystal chandelier hanging down and right at the end of the table, across from me, sat my master, Ludwig.

"Ah, Feliciano. It's good to see you this morning." He said causing me to blush. 'His German accent is so cute!' I thought as I walked toward him. Our morning routine was to tell each other what we were going to do that day and try to be close to each other as much as possible. I stood right in front of him with a bright smile. "So, what are your plans for today?" Ludwig asked, his icy blue eyes staring into to my amber ones.

"I was going to spend the day with you, Luddy! Ve~" I squealed excitedly. He smiled and nodded at me, mouth agape getting ready to answer me when the doors opened to revile Matthew and Gilbert walking in.

"You're finally here. Please excuse me Feli, while I yell at this imbecile." The German said, glaring at his brother from across the room. I quickly nodded and took a step back, so my eardrums wouldn't explode. "Listen bruder, if you don't stop staying up too late to wake up before lunch something is going to have to change." I seen Gilbert smirk and apparently Luddy did too making him yell louder. A frown formed on my lips as I felt the distress my master was in. About ten minutes had passed and Ludwig's yelling had stopped, so Gilbert quickly left the room. "Okay, as I was saying earlier, I would love to spend the day with you Feli." He said making my heart beat faster.

I smiled at him as he stood up and placed a hand on my shoulder and walked off, motioning for me to follow. My skin was tingling after the contact, but I quickly shook it off and ran after the blonde German.

                                                       ~Time Skip~

"Feli, I would like to take you somewhere on our day off." Ludwig said as he looked up from his book at me. I turned from my half eaten pasta to look at him. I smile at him and saw a red dusting cover his cheeks, before we both stood up. He grabbed my hand in his own and opened the library's door. We walked down the hallways of the mansion and to the side of the house, where the garden was. He held the door open for me, I gave him a nod for my appreciation and walked out with the blonde right behind me. What I saw next was the most beautiful thing ever. Under a colorful, flower archway, was a blanket to sit on. I noticed Ludwig started to walk over to it and took a seat, I followed his actions and sat beside him.

"Ve~ This is so beautiful, Luddy! Thanks for taking me out here." I exclaimed, turning to look at said man, with the biggest smile I could muster. He looked at me with loved filled eyes, causing my heart beat to pick up it's pace.

"It's almost perfect, just not quite." He said looking over at the flower bed beside us and picked a bright yellow tulip. He then turned back to me and gently placed the flower on my ear. "Ah, now it's perfect." I smiled at him and quickly pulled him into a hug, which he hugged me back. I moved my head up to look at him and one of his hands grabbed my chin and my soft lips met his. The kiss was so sweet and passionate, I never wanted it to end, but sadly it did for we were living things that needed air to live. "Ich liebe dich, my sweet Feli." Ludwig said as we pulled away.

"Ti amo, Luddy." I said pulling him into another loving kiss.  

A/N AWWW! I thought this was so cute, I had a lot of fun writing it too. OK guys this one wasn't a request so that means I am starting to write my own ships, so please guys request so I can write one of your ships. Thanks ^_^