s. koushi

↬ most used emoticon?

you woke up to the blinding sun shining through your windows. as you stretched your arms, you glanced over to check the time.

8:05 a.m

you read it again.

8:05 a.m

crap! i'm so late, i'm so fucking late! i shouldn't have binged watched that last season! you quickly changed into your uniform as you hurried into the bathroom to get ready. but before you could do so, a bright orange piece of paper caught your eye. you picked it up, reading it to yourself.

you look beautiful today!

you blushed at the note. who wrote this? shaking your head, you scrambled to find your school bag and began to stuff all your things in it. but again, another orange piece of paper caught your attention.

don't stress too much today! do your best!

you paused for a moment, before brushing it off and heading towards the kitchen. you grabbed something light and sprinted towards school. you began eating your breakfast, when something tasted wrong. you stopped before spitting out the foul taste. an orange note. groaning, you picked up the note and quickly read it.

you are truly lovely, i wish i was with you right now

who is doing all this? a stalker? ugh, i'll worry later. i have to get to school! you ran faster, until you could see the entrance of the school. you fast walked towards your class, opening the classroom door. you could feel everyone's eyes bore into your back as you awkwardly took your seat, while your teacher scolded you for being late.

[ TIME SKIP ]

as you walked to your locker to get a few textbooks, hundreds of orange notes fell out. each had a cute little note to go along with it.

damn, you look good today!

you're amazingly talented!

to me, you are perfect~

you stared at the jumble of compliments. whoever did this, is an angel or a creep. before you could pick them all up, strong arms wrapped around your waist.

"who's the admirer?"

you smiled, turning around to face your boyfriend.

"koushi, did you do all this?"

"took all night haha. do you like it?"

you laughed, planting a sweet kiss on his lips.

"does that answer your question?"

sugawara chuckled as he leaned in again.

"i love you~"

with love, mils xx