Prologue

15 years.

15 years spent without knowing each other exist.

3 siblings split into two

But only 2 out of 3 siblings could reunite.

Joshua and Jungah.

Jungah was sent by her deceased sister to reunite with their brother who is now a huge well-known artist in the land of talents.

She went through a lot.

Harsh labour

Slaved by economy

Throwing her dreams away

And rejection

Joshua didn't know that Jungah was his sister, though he felt connection with her the first time they met.

In the end, both siblings could finally mend their long forgotten bond and society accept them.

Not everyone supports them because of the sudden news.

But most were happy that Joshua finally found his long-lost sister.

But who knew that 15 years could make so much difference?

Beyond all that

One of them had a deep dark secret that they tried to bury deep down.

Publicity drove people to do all sort of stuffs.

So what would happen to them?

Are they safe now?

What's the dark secret?

Who had the secret?

🌼🌼🌼

CHARACTERS :

Hong Jungah
Joshua Hong of Seventeen's long-lost sister, was sent to Korea by their deceased eldest sibling; their older sister to reunite with Joshua.

Hong Joshua
The 교포 (Korean who lived abroad) of Seventeen, Jungah's older brother that doesn't even know she actually exist until the reappearance of her into his life.

Min Dongjae
A little boy that was abandoned by his mother, he's more attached to Jungah because Jungah had appeared to be much more of a mother to him.

Seventeen
A band under Pledis entertainment, out of 13 members, Joshua's one of them. Vernon and Mingyu are the closest members to Jungah. Jungah works for them as their caretaker.

.

.

__________________________

.

.

Soooooo

This is the prologue ~~

The shitiest prologue I'd have to say...

Anywho, I think today's the perfect time to post the prologue so I did it!

Anddddd

I'll be publishing the first chapter- the first OFFICIAL chapter early next week (maybe around Sunday to Tuesday ??)

So be prepared to say 'the fuck with this story this is gonna be weird'

Anywhoooo~~

Enjoy feeling curious about how this story would be like 😂😂

And you guys know the drill, comment, share and vote for this story!

and alsoooo for those of you who don't know, this book is a sequel to my other book, 'The Hongs Reunite' so pls if you're new read that one first k???

That is all for this chapter, I'll see you guys next week ! X )

-BooNana 🌸