Ch. IV

🌼🌼🌼

.

.

" RESEARCH IS WHAT I AM DOING WHEN I DO NOT KNOW WHAT I AM DOING. "

 - WERNHER VON BRAUN

.

.

🌼🌼🌼

.

.

Jungah's POV

.

.

"So, we're getting ready for KCon New York and L.A, the staffs that are to be with Seventeen have already been pointed and will be lead by ms. Jungah starting from America until the end of Asia tour"

I bit my lips nervously, I held in my sigh just to appear polite in front of everyone.

The head of the staffs had decided to held a meeting to discuss which staff would go with Seventeen during their overseas schedule including their Asia tour after KCon in America, the land of the fucked.

"I'm sorry but I... I have to reject the offer of being the head staff during overseas promotion" I stopped them before they ended the meeting.

One of the head staffs looked at me with a confused expression, "you... reject? Why?" "I-I just couldn't think that I could lead the whole staff while watching over Seventeen at the same time, it's just too hard for me"

The head staffs sighed but nodded, "fine, but you need to help the staffs there, alright? That'll be one of your priorities when you're all abroad" he said while pointing at me, his face looked dead serious for some reason.

I mean I know that I'm from America, and I basically grew up in New York but truthfully I don't think that they're gonna need me that much to be counting on me during every schedules in both Kcon and Asia tour, it simply doesn't make any sense to me.

"That's all for this meeting, you all can go back to your jobs now" everyone then stood up aftrer the head staff said that and all almost immediately scurried out to get back to their jobs and basically whatever they were doing.

As I walk out, one of the head staffs stopped me and pulled me aside.

"Jungah, it has occured to us that you've been very good in your job" she started, "the head staffs and CEO-nim had talked for quite a while and we were wondering... if we were to offer you a higher position as one of the staffs, would you accept?" She asked with a happy smile on her face.

I was startled at her words and to be honest, I didn't know how to react.

Out of all jobs I have been into, this is the first time that I've been offered a higher position, usually those who were offered so was someone who has more experience in their job.

"U-uhm... okay? I-I mean, it sounds great a-" "so you accept?" "W-well I'm not declining the offer or anything bu-" "great! Then we'll assign you to be the temporary caretaker for our trainees before putting you in the staff team"

"Whoa, wait! Assign me to be a temporary caretaker? What does that mean?" I asked, I felt kind of confused by her words that moment, "oh? It means that you'll gave up your position as Seventeen's caretaker and became a could-be-replaced caretaker for our trainees... why? Something wrong?" She asked.