Ch. X

🌼🌼🌼

.

.

" SOME PEOPLE SAY YOU ARE GOING THE WRONG WAY, WHEN IT IS SIMPLY A WAY OF YOUR OWN. "

- ANGELINA JOLIE

.

.

🌼🌼🌼

.

.

Joshua's POV

.

.

We spent the rest of the afternoon with practice run for Kcon the next day, we also practiced-or more likely some members-english along with tomorrow's interview's outlines.

"Good job everyone!" One of the manager hyungs exclaimed as he entered our waiting room where we all were eating peacefully.

"Now, since we finished practice run earlier than we expected so after this we'll be heading to Times Square-"

Before he could finished his sentences, everyone-including me- had already hollered in happiness loudly, cutting manager hyung's words out.

Manager hyung sighed and shushed us almost immediately, meaning he still has something to talk about.

After we all calmed down a little, he cleared his throat and continue, "you will all be given free time, meaning you all will be free to go everywhere in Times Square with the surveliance of Jungah and Mr. Lee"

Vernon was the first to spoke up when we heard the last name, "wait, Mr. Lee? As in our benefactor Mr. Lee?" He asked, making sure that he heard things correctly.

Manager hyung nodded at him but surprisingly Vernon scoffed and grumbled lowly under his breath, "wow, we've seen him oddly a lot... and it's only our first day here..."

Since he sat close to me, I was the only one who could hear him.

I chuckled a little and nudge his elbow with mine lightly.

Not long after the announcement, manager hyung left the room and soon we all began to chat amongst each other again.

As per usual, we chat as one big group, meaning all 13 of us sat in a circle and chat, we talk about the most irrelevant things but since we were given the chance to go to Times Square, we all share our plans and the route from one place to another.

In the midst of the enormous group chat, I silently pull Mingyu and Jun a little to the side so no one noticed.

At first we converse with the others normally to not raise suspicion on our sudden small group we made.

We nod and nod, adding comments and oppinions of things whilst waiting for the right moment to sneakily start our own chat quietly and carefully.

"Okay, so... why did you pull us? What do you wanna talk about?" Jun asked first.

I averted my gaze to Jun and grinned, "we watch after Jungah and make sure we cockblock her and Kwanghaeng, that way they won't have time to do whatever they want and Jungah won't leave us! That's why I need you both to make sure you guys walk with Jungah from the first step she took when she got off the van until she's inside her hotel room"