Ch. XIX

🌼🌼🌼

.

.

" I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. "

―MARILYN MONROE.

.

🌼🌼🌼

.

.

Jungah's POV

.

.

"So... let me get this straight... you... asked for a leave..."

"Yes"

"From the director..."

"Yes..."

"And he just said yes!?"

"I never took my holiday leave! I was always with you guys and since I've done a pretty good job, mr. Director let me go!"

"Yeah, for three weeks!"

I frowned at Vernon's whines, "it's not that long... and besides, I'm not gonna be out and about and playing around, I'll be in America, taking care of Dongjae" I sighed at him.

About a week ago, I had decided to take a leave for a while.

I needed it.

Perhaps seeing Dongjae would make things better for myself, my mind, more likely.

So I asked the director directly for my leave, if I ask my leave through a third person I don't think that he'll let me go just like that. And the fact that I had never took my holiday leave actually made the director urges me to relax for a while, "taking care of 13 hormonal boys are no easy job but you suck it all up, you deserve the break" as what he told me several days ago after confirming my temporary leave.

Vernon oppa sat on the floor by my bed, looking as sulky as ever and his blank stare screaming the devastation and disappointment on the sudden news I had just broke, he looked as upset as a little boy that had just gotten his toys stolen by another kid.

At first I ignored him and continue cleaning out my room, a habit I could never seem to forget since I was little. Aunty Min used to tell me and my sister to clean up our rooms and sort everything before leaving for a road trip, she said that by doing so then we won't have anything misplaced, forgotten or worse, became ruined by the lack of attention it was getting.

Ignoring seem to be working fine until Vernon oppa made noises that meant he's in need of attention. Sometimes I really wonder which is younger than the other one. Despite the attempt, I kept myself firm on my own ground and kept ignoring him, I'll wait until he became extremely tired if I have to, if that'll stop him from being such a whiny and clingy baby and once again being able to be reasoned and talked with. From my experience of being with them for a long period of time-and being closer to Vernon oppa in this case, stress gnawed at them more than once a day so them being clingy and baby-like to whoever they felt comfortable with wasn't actually surprising, for Woozi oppa it is though... he always grumbles on how he doesn't want to be treated like a baby but whenever one of the manager oppas took his snack stash from his studio, he'll turn to the biggest baby ever.