Ch. XVIII

🌼🌼🌼

.

.

" WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID. "

- BENJAMIN FRANKLIN

🌼🌼🌼

.

.

Jungah's POV

.

.

"That's that, guys! Come on! We need to go to the company!"

"W-wait! Jungah! I can't find my lucky glasses!"

"Forget them Jeon Wonwoo because if you don't, YOU'LL HAVE A SHARD PLANTED INTO YOUR SKULL"

It has been 5 days since I reopened the box and it had really taken its toll on me. That was until I found everything back to where it is supposed to be yesterday.

Since then I had speculations that at least one of the members know about that. It can't be one of the managers, they barely know things around and the possibility of them knowing small hiding spots are close to bullshit.

My gut said that Wonwoo was the one who found out. He was there when I first hid the item and the box was already there with him back then, he would've felt curious about it and ended up peeking into the box to check it out.

To be honest, other than him, I really don't have anyone in mind.

Who else is nosy enough to snoop around?

"Jungah? Are you okay?"

I snap my head to one of the coordi unnies and nod frantically, "y-yes, I'm perfectly fine! Did you say something?" "Nothing particular... I was just reminding you to later help with the boys' consumption..." she muttered. Seems like she's weirded out by my state.

After the boys piled up in their vans, I got in the managers' van with the other staffs and off to Pledis' company building.

As soon as my butt made contact with the seat, my phond vibrated in my bag. I reached inside and took it out only to see that it's Kwanghaeng ktalking me all of a sudden.

'Hey'

He started.

I rolled my eyes at that but answered him anyways due to myself feeling bad for him.

'Hi'

'How have you been?'

'Like usual, u?'

'I'm good... I've been healing...'
'I'm sorry I caused much trouble then'

'It's ok, it wasn't your fault'
'Who did that to you anyways ?'

'My private investigator is still trying to find out... it was probably one of them'

'I don't buy it'
'Why would they follow you to Korea?'

'They're probably still trying to get that out'

'I don't think that'll be a problem since someone here knows about that too'