Ch. VIII

🌼🌼🌼

.

.

" DO ONE THING EVERY DAY THAT SCARES YOU. "

- ELEANOR ROOSEVELT

.

.

🌼🌼🌼

.

.

Jungah's POV

.

.

"Could you at least tell me where we're going?" My voice sounded desperate somehow.

"I'm not gonna tell you" Kwanghaeng oppa grinned while keeping his eyes on the road.

I sulk in my seat while crossing my arm, I let out a huff intentionally to gain Kwanghaeng oppa's attention and to give him hints on my disapproval of anything that happened.

Kwanghaeng oppa stopped on a red light and turn to me, "yah" he called softly, I didn't budge at his calls at first but his calls became frequent and it got louder until he suddenly stop.

At first I thought he gave up and start driving to wherever he wants to but as the drove off again, he started poking at my waist- my most vulnerably ticklish spot.

"LEE KWANGHAENG! WHAT THE FUCK!?" I yelled while trying to pry his hands off of my body or to be prescise, I was hitting his hand and arm.

My hits seem to not make him budge as he only grinned wider than before, "why? We used to play like this when I came over to your place" he chuckled before putting his busy hand back on the steering wheel.

"Well, that was four years ago... it's different now" I muttered under my breath but soo  cracked a small smile remembering the days I used to spend with him teasing and playing with each other.

"Oppa! Don't fucking drop my phone!" I yelled while running to catch up with him, but he stop mid-way with my phone in his hands, lifted up in the air, "yaah... really? You're really cursing in front of me? And here I thought you're a good girl" he teased.

A hand suddenly land on my thigh and a face came close to mine, "we're here" Kwanghaeng oppa said as his hand unbuckle my belt, he then got out from his seat and out, he jogged to my side and open the door for me.

I rolled my eyes once I got out and pinch his cheek, "you know, you never did any of this when we last met four years ago" I teased before letting go of his cheek.

Kwanghaeng oppa shut the door and lock the car as soon as I was out of the front seat, "that was because we couldn't see each other outside much" he reasoned while shrugging as his hand found its way onto my shoulder.

I look up and sighed, "I can't believe that it's almost a year..." I took a step on the stair that led to the front door, "...almost a year since I enter this damned nest"

The inside of the house was exactly like how I remembered it.

"Wow... this place is hella nasty..." Kwanghaenf opppa muttered once he step into the now-dusty place I once called my house.