Ch. XIII

🌼🌼🌼

.

.

" THE TWO MOST IMPORTANT DAYS IN YOUR LIFE ARE THE DAY YOU ARE BORN AND THE DAY YOU FIND OUT WHY. "

  - MARK TWAIN

.

.

🌼🌼🌼

.

.

Joshua's POV

.

.

It was chaotic.

Everything and everyone is running around with full panic.

It was like as if hell's gate just opened wide and Lucifer decided to let his satan minions out to play with us.

We were all suddenly wide awake by the panic state we suddenly got.

And not to mention the sudden panic we got was no help to our needed rest, everyone were rushing here and there, running around like headless chicked with the intention of helping Jungah treat the wounded man.

Dongjae was whimpering whilst clinging onto DK, he looked really scared and worried for the man Jungah was attending to, he has been crying from the moment Kwanghaeng was laid on the floor of the living room.

Jungah too- even in the midst of her attempt to save the man- had tears streaming down from her eyes, whimpering every now and then due to the shock she got and also the tiredness that would creep in once or twice.

Her hands twitch and shook as she carefully stitch up the boy's stomach.

Most couldn't stand looking at the scene in front of them, so they ended up walking away into their own rooms to avoid vomiting from the iron-ish smell of blood that lingers in the living room.

All that left were me, Mingyu and Jeonghan.

DK, Vernon and Hoshi accompanied Dongjae to sleep, and God knows how glad they were when Jeonghan ushered them off to go with the boy.

I walk over to Jungah and sat next to her as she finished the last stitch on Kwanghaeng's open wound.

Her hands were bloody, she looked paler than the unconscious boy in front of her as if her soul was casted out of her own body.

She had to be pulled away by Mingyu if not she'll be stuck on her spot, traumatized as ever whilst staring miserably at Kwanghaeng.

Me and Jeonghan somehow managed to lift the older man up onto the couch, putting him into an even more comfortable position before draping a blanket over his body.

Everyone walked back to their room after I shoo them off.

Jungah was still not speaking and it looks like she won't be for the time being.

So I did what any brother would do to his little sister.

I sat next to her and hug her tightly against my chest, her head burried deep and my lips connecting to her forehead to give her a small yet subtle forehead kiss to loosen her up.

And it did.

She bawled all of a sudden whilst clinging on my shirt tightly, her fingers dug into my shirt as her tears soak my chest area.