Ch. III

🌼🌼🌼

.

.

" I WILL SLEEP WHEN I'M DEAD. "

- WARREN ZEVON

.

.

🌼🌼🌼

.

.

Jungah's POV

.

.

A week passed since that sudden package arrives and that shit is now in the back of my head, I'm not even panicking or anxious about it anymore, I'm literally as relaxed as an unbuttoned skinny jeans.

But to be fair to myself, I won't deny the fact that I'd still think about it and wonder what lies inside the package.

"Mei~~"

I look up from my phone and saw the only person that would call me meimei.

"What's up, Minghao oppa?"

He grinned at me before plopping down and resting his head on my shoulder, "nothing, I'm just tired..." I raised one of my brows at him accusingly.

Minghao oppa's lips then broke into a small sheepish grin, "...and hungry... I admit it, alright? I am kinda hungry right now!" "But you just ate like... 30 minutes ago or so??" "But I got hungry again!" "And why are you telling me this?" I asked in the end while squinting my eyes at him.

At first he only stared blankly at me before he pursed his lips and shifted his head's position in my lap, "I was hoping... you would go get something to snack on later after practice?" He asked, a small hint of pink was visible on his cheeks.

I blushed a little too at his invitation, but remembering that he's an artist and he shouldn't be out alone with a girl-no matter who she is-he shouldn't and couldn't, not unless he got an official agreement from the staffs.

"You know I'd love to, oppa... but you know we can't be out alone..." I sighed in devastation, my hopes faltered a little as I said that.

Not just me, but Minghao oppa was a little down too, he sat up straight and his hand ruffled his own hair, "but, I didn't say I can't go to the convenience store now to buy you something to eat" I grinned as he too  start grinning and nodding.

I leaned to him and peck his cheek softly before standing up, "I'll be back"

Then I stood up, walk out of the room and the building towards the convenience store.

Because it's summer, night time isn't cold, only soothing breeze passed by to leave a comforting chill on your body.

"Jungah-ssi!"

I stopped at my tracks to look behind me, I was wondering on who might call me, not to mention I didn't recognize the voice.

A figure came to my view not long after.

2 guys were walking towards me with hats on. To be honest I almost ran for my life when I saw them, they could be bad guys for all I know, but when one of the two guys became clearer I sighed in relief, "gosh! You scared the living shit out of me!"