Ch. I

🌼🌼🌼

.

.

" I DO NOT HAVE A LOT OF RESPECT FOR TALENT. TALENT IS GENETIC. ITS WHAT YOU DO WITH IT THAT COUNTS "

- MARTIN RITT

.

.

🌼🌼🌼

.

.

Jungah's POV

.

.

"Jungah-ssi! You're needed in the staff's room!"

"Ah, okay unnie! I'll be out in a second!"

I quickly rushed out of the dressing room and into the staff's room to grt some props ready for Seventeen's performance in Dream Concert.

My hands were full with clothes and to add it worse, one of the intern stage director called in sick this morning so my job suddenly doubled up and it eventually made me almost go nuts.

As I was on the way to the boys' dressing room, I heard my name being called from the back.

When I look behind, I saw one of the manager oppas jogging towards me, "Jungah! Wow, you walk fast for a woman, you know?" He panted a little.

I rolled my eyes at him, "my walking speed doesn't have any connection to my sexuality, oppa... now, what is it?"

He chuckled at me before taking the stuffs that were in my hands, "I'll ne taking these to the coordi noonas and you go ahead and head home, Wonwoo's alone and he's getting cranky without companion" he shrugged.

I raised an eyebrow at him, "cranky? How'd you know?" I asked, "he texted me" he shrugged.

Thinking of a cranky Wonwoo oppa was amusing, it made me wanna come back to the dorm faster and see him being all grumpy like a cat and all.

"Okay, I'll grab my bag and head to the ktx station after this!"

I almost ran to the dressing room but I was held back by the hand by manager oppa, "you don't need to take the train, one of the managers will drive you back after this" he said.

I shrugged at him and grinned, "that's okay, I wanted to take the train! It's been a while" after saying that, I ran off to the boys' dressing room.

"Whoaaah! Careful, little bunny!"

Without me realizing, I had ran onto Jeonghan oppa, "oof! I'm sorry mom~" I giggled while getting off of his body, "where are you going, anyways?" He asked, "I'm taking my bag and then off to the dorm" I said while getting inside the packed dressing room.

"Wait, you're not gonna be staying with us here?" Dino asked while walking closer to me, "yeah... I'm sorry but Wonwoo oppa needs me back" I chuckled a little while packing my stuffs into my small bag which I carry around that contains only things that I may or may not need.

A loud groan of disapprovals was heard from almost everyone in the room, "really? You're going back because of whinerwoo feel lonely??" Mingyu oppa scoffed, he then leaned his weight on me with his arms around me, "no... I'm going back because Wonwoo oppa is sick and he has no one to accompany him" my hands flew to his that are wrapped around my waist, I tried to pry him off of me but his grip only tightens each time I slap his hand.