Ch. XII

🌼🌼🌼

.

.

" WE KNOW THAT THE NATURE OF GENIUS IS TO PROVIDE IDIOTS WITH IDEAS TWENTY YEARS LATER. "

 - LOUIS ARAGON

.

.

🌼🌼🌼

.

.

Joshua's POV

.

.

".... and that concludes everything! Good job boys on the 2nd day of Seoul concert! Next, Japan! So, go back to your dorm, start packing and don't forget to memorize your greetings!"

We stood up from our seat and bowed to the Vice President of Pledis as he walk out of the room with some staffs tailing behind him to head into either another meeting or back to Pledis' building.

Jungah hands us towels and water bottles, Dongjae helping her by holding and handing out some towel and water bottle to everyone.

"Good job, everyone! The fans were very proud of you and were satisfied with every single thing you all did for them tonight!" She said while finishing up handing the things in her arms for us.

Dongjae nodded next to her as he plop down between me and Vernon, "yeah! I saw all the fan noonas, and they were like 'WAAAA!!!!' 'KYAAAAA!!!!' 'CHOI SEUNGCHEOL I LOVE YOUUU!!!!'" he immitated excitedly while acting exactly like the fan he saw, "a-and, 'KIM MINGYU YOU MAKE MY OVA-'" but before he could continue, Vernon shut Dongjae's mouth with his hand and shook his head violently, "no, nope, nuuh... don't make the same mistake as me, Dongjae..." he said.

At first Dongjae was confused, but then he nodded knowingly.

Jungah scooped Dongjae into her arms and proceed to walk out, "we're going home now, guys so please change your clothes so we can drive back quickly! I'll be checking the van with Dongjae so you boys have approximately 10 minutes to change before we go back" she said before disappearing out.

All of us then began to change to our fresh new clothes that we brought this morning.

"Did you see?" Jeonghan suddenly started.

I turn my head towards him in confusion, "see what?" I asked back as a form of an answer, "that Kwanghaeng dude was around..." he said while dusting the shirt he wore.

My eyebrows furrowed at his words.

Jun and Mingyu walk over to us and decided to join the chat, "wait, did you see him, hyung?" Jun asked Jeonghan, which Jeonghan nod at him as a 'yes', "I did see a glimpse of him earlier when I was heading to the stage door, and when I asked the staffs whom it was, they said that the person I saw is our dearest benefactor, mr. Lee" he said with a slight mocking tone and expression.

"Are you talking about uncle Lee?"

We snap our head to the source of the voice only to see Dongjae starring at us with curious eyes.

I crouch down and held his shoulders, "heeeey buddy, how long have you been standing here?"

He tilted his head and blinked innocently, "uhm... I don't... know?" He muttered, eyebrows furrowing and lips pouting.