Ch. IX

🌼🌼🌼

.

.

" ANY ACTIVITY BECOMES CREATIVE WHEN THE DOER CARES ABOUT DOING IT RIGHT, OR BETTER. "

JOHN UPDIKE

.

.

🌼🌼🌼

.

.

Jungah's POV

.

.

As bad as I want to flee from the lobby of the hotel, I know I can't.

I huffed loudly and knock my fist on the coffee that sepparated me and Jack whom was on my right.

"Excuse me? Are you just gonna scan through the files alone, Jack?" I asked with full on sarcasm in my voice.

Jack turn his head towards me with a devillish grin of his, "can't you wait? I'm making sure that everything's complete, honey..." he answered back with almost the same ammount of sarcasm in his tone.

To be honest, if Jack wasn't such an asshole I'd probably be falling head over heels for him; he has a nice soft brown hair, he's 6'32 feet tall, truthfully he has a very nice and charming smile, he's a well-educated man and is from a very nice family, he studied law and graduated a couple years ago with a rather younger age than the rest of the graduates.

"Okay, everything is inside... you could re-check and re-read them if you want" he placed the folder on the table next to me before crossing his arms together in front of his chest.

I looked at him for a brief second before grabing the folder, "I still don't get why Kenneth trust you..." I muttered but my voice was loud enough for only him to hear.

He scoffed a little, "and I don't get why such man hangs out with you" he snapped back at me with much intention to hurt me verbally and probably to make me feel uncomfortable of him.

But sadly, I was already immuned to his nasty language and unfiltered blabbers, so instead of getting mad, I answered back at him again, "you know damn well why he 'hangs out' with me Jack, you were the one who blew it up to the press" I sighed hut kept myself occupied by checking every last word and details of the document paper in my hands.

"You still salty about that shit? You do realized that it happened in the past, right?" He shot back when I thought he had grew bored of our quarrels with each other.

My intention was to ignore him and his comments completely but my mouth was itching to curse the living shit out of him.

But then again this is public place.

And I don't really want to make such ruckuss here.

I signed some nescesary documents whilst finally blurting out a comment at him, "well the past did broke me and I couldn't exactly move on from it... besides, it did left a big growing reminder of that event" I turn my head to him and smiled bitterly before standing up, "but it's safe to say I'd really like to fucking thank you for being such a money sucker back then because what you did made me stronger than ever" after saying that I threw the files on the table before stomping away in rage.