Ch. XX

🌼🌼🌼

.

.

"  If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything. "

― MARK TWAIN

.

.

🌼🌼🌼

Joshua's POV

.

.

My body slumped down onto the hard floor of our dorm's shared room. It was as though a boulder was put on top of me when in reality, it was just the long hours of dance performance taking its toll on me.

"Shua hyung, you okay?"

I craned my neck to see who spoke to me only to see Mingyu standing by the door.

"Yeah, I think I'm gonna be okay... What is it?" I asked while sitting up, letting my back lean onto the bed behind me for support. "Jungah's calling in right now, she asked about you... Do you wanna talk to her?" he asked as he walked into the room and plopped himself down next to me.

After nodding at him, he gave me his phone after putting it on speaker.

"Hello?"

"Hello? Jungah-yah?"

"Oppa! I miss you so much!"

I grinned at myself after hearing her cheery voice, "I missed you too, you little rascal! It's really quiet here without you, you know? And it's clear that it's becoming very dirty without you around" I joked.

Jungah scoffed from the other line, "Are you saying that you all only need me for feeding and cleaning?"

"Don't forget babysitting!" Mingyu piped in, smirking at his own ridiculous answer.

"When I get back, expect my resignation letter! I'm too young to be working like that!"

I could imagine her pouting while crossing her arms as she said so. The image was clear in my head. It proved how much I've been missing my little sister already I guess. Despite it's only been less than 4 days since she'd gone back to New York for her little vacation.

"Anyways, I know it's late there in Seoul but I just want to let you know that I missed you so very much... You and the other oppas of course... I wish I could take you with me here..."

"Aww... You know, we-"

"But if I did brought you all here then I wouldn't be this relaxed"

Then she cackled loudly and happily, leaving both Mingyu and I dumbfounded at her words.

"Yah! How dare you! If you hate us that much then enjoy eating bagels for the rest of your life!" Mingyu yelled at her.

She stopped laughing but was still in a giggling it, "Sorry, sorry! It's just really amusing for me!" After saying that, she cleared her throat.

"But seriously, it's really late and you both needs sleep... Well, you both and the rest of the members... Tell Vernon oppa to stop playing his phone and tuck himself in, he's spamming my Kakao Talk and I refuse to read his abnormal texts..." She grumbled.

"Even when you're away you're still taking care of us... I'm touched, sis"

"You better be! Good night oppas! I love you all!"