Ch. VI

🌼🌼🌼

.

.
" WHEN I LET GO OF WHAT I AM, I BECOME WHAT I MIGHT BE. "

- LAO TZU

.

.

🌼🌼🌼

.

.

Joshua's POV

.

.

[ A/N : if there's a sentence or paragraph written in italic without any quotation mark(s) , (',") like this means it's flashback ]

".......Jungah's going" Jun said.

That moment, I was frozen from top to bottom.

I didn't know how to react and truthfully, I wasn't ready for what came out of Jun's mouth.

It felt like a canon had just smack me right on my face, breaking my nose and preventing me from taking a breath.-

"-soo! Yah! Yah, Hong Jisoo!!"

I snap from my thought only to see a worried-looking Jungah shaking me awake and back to earth, "w-wha-?" She said nothing but she pointed her finger above, "-Passangers on flight Q795 to New York please proceed to board on the plane" the announcement made me realize and remember that I was sitting in the boardinh room, waiting for my flight to New York to attend KCON.

Jungah sighed as she placed her hands on her waist, "seriously oppa, one of these days you're gonna miss something big if you won't stop spacing out" she looked serious at first, but then a chuckle escapes her mouth as she relaxes and pulled me up on my feet, "come on, ya' big cow plush" I laugh a little at the sudden made-up nickname.

Most of the passangers were already boarded into the plane so we didn't even have to stand in line for our passports to be checked and since our boarding passes was being held by Jungah, she had already have them checked in.

We walked through a hallway that led us to the trunk that leads to the plane.

But suddenly Jungah turn towards a door that has 'business class' written on it, "wait Jungah-yah, where are you going? Aren't we in the economy class?" Chan asked, we all were confused too, we stood behind not knowing where to go or what to do.

Jungah turned towards us and grinned, "our tickets has been upgraded, all thanks to our new benefactor" she said before continue walking.

As unbelivable as it is, we believed as what we were told and rush to Jungah who stood by the entrance to give us our boarding passes, "w-who- wha- does the other staffs know this?" I asked while looking at my boarding pass with full admiration of it, "yes, but our benefactor is only providing upgraded tickets for the artists" she said before walking into the plane.

Not long after our boarding passes were given, we were ushered to our seats and because of our tickets, I was seated behind Jungah and next to her is Vernon.