Ch. XI

🌼🌼🌼

.

.

" IF YOU CANNOT BE A POET, BE THE POEM. "

DAVID CARRADINE

.

.

🌼🌼🌼

.

.

Jungah's POV

.

.

We came back from New York a couple days ago.

Kwanghaeng oppa told me that Jisoo oppa threatened him in a really soft manner which made me feel touched.

What?

My older brother showed how much he cared about me!

So I just told him to ignore Joshua oppa and keep moving on with our plan, obstacles or no obstacles, what must be done should be done.

A month passed just like that.

The boys made their comeback and finished their 3 weeks promotion period.

It was a pretty peaceful month, nothing dramatic happens, the boys doesn't show any attempt on asking me stuffs I did.

Yes.

I noticed that some of them felt my absence sometimes.

I had to.

I'd go for a couple of days when I really need to meet some people that could help me with my plan.

And of course those peoples were introduced by Kwanghaeng oppa.

"Noonaaaaa"

Oh, and I forgot to mention that Dongjae is staying with us during his summer holiday. He claimed to miss his seventeen hyungs and me so much.

Yes.

He put seventeen first before me.

"Yes, baby?"

He walked to me and clung onto my leg, "can I go to Mingyu hyung?" He pursed his lips while bump his head with my hip bone and rubbing on it slowly.

I grinned at his attempt on buttering me and pat his head, "you sure you don't wanna stay with noona instead?" I asked him and obviously he nodded as he grinned widely in content of my answer.

"Okay, but make sure you ask one of the manager hyungs to accompany you, okay? I don't want you getting lost like last time" I sighed, my hand pinching on his chubby cheek affectionately.

Dongjae's grin grew wider-if that's possible-when I allowed him to go to his favorite hyungs, he pulled me down and peck my cheek before dashing off whilst pulling one of the manager oppas with him to the practice room.