Ch. XXII

🌼🌼🌼

.

.

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."

― William Shakespeare, All's Well That Ends Well

.

.

🌼🌼🌼

.

.

Jungah's POV

.

.

The sunlight woke me up.

I scrunched my face as my eyes tried to adjust to the light. The blinding New York sun was more than adequate to wake me up peacefully from my deep slumber.

And God has it been the best week and a half ever.

I barely did anything other than shopping, waking up in the afternoon, and of course eating whatever it is I wanted because it is after all a paid vacation.

"You're awake already?"

I never did say it was a paid vacation from Pledis though.

I looked towards the door and saw Kwanghaeng oppa standing, leaning his body against the doorframe with a goofy smile on his face. I smiled as I rub the sleep off of my eyes, "Good..." I trailed off, taking my time to see the clock that was put across the room by the fireplace, "Afternoon, oppa... I didn't realize that it was 12 pm already"

Kwanghaeng oppa walked into my room and sat himself next to me, his hand ruffling my hair, "Of course you didn't... It's just like when you sleep over during you college days after having too much dance classes in one day" he snickered.

At that, a pout formed on my lips, "Hey, You lived 20 minutes away from Julliard, I lived in Brooklyn and you know that my aunt has that stupid 1 key and 8 pm curfew bullshit going on when she was out all night!" I huffed.

Out of defence, Kwanghaeng oppa raised both of his hands, "Easy there, little tiger! I didn't mean to upset you!" He chuckled, "I'm just saying that isn't it a good thing that I kept your designated room as it is even after you left New York?" He nudged me as he spoke.

It made me roll my eyes and stuck my tongue out at me, "Yeah, sure, whatever"

"Anyways, have you told your parents about... Us?" he asked all of a sudden, changing the topic to a rather worse one.

My eyes dropped to the blanket laid on top of my legs as I played with it. I shrugged my shoulders a little, "I've introduced them to Dongjae" I muttered under my breath.

I could imagine Kwanghaeng oppa rolling his eyes. He began poking my calf through the blanket. "Are you kidding me? That wasn't my question, Hong Jungah... Answer my first question!" he probed.

I looked up at him and grinned cheekily, "Yes, I'm awake already"

He groaned in response. "Not my very first question, the previous question!" he had began to lose his patience. I fake frown and tilt my head to the side, "Was I kidding you? Of course not! I would never keep Dongjae away from my parents!"

It seems like I was pushing the last few buttons in his system as he began to huff and scoff, a habit he does that indicates how displeased he is.

"Hong Jungah, I'm not joking! Have you or have you not tell your mom the truth about Dongjae?