Ch. VII

🌼🌼🌼

.

.

" THE WHOLE PROBLEM WITH THE WORLD IS THAT FOOLS AND FANATICS ARE ALWAYS SO CERTAIN OF THEMSELVES, AND WISER PEOPLE SO FULL OF DOUBTS. "

- BERTRAND RUSSELL

.

.

🌼🌼🌼

.

.

Joshua's POV

.

.

My eyes widened and I instantly snap my head to look for Jun and Mingyu.

They stood at the very back of the group so I push past the rest of the boys and pull Jun and Mingyu to the very back of the back.

"Hyung! What's wrong?" Mingyu was the first to ask, Jun only looked at me with clear confusion on his face, "okay, so... I actually found a clue about... you know..." my eyes then move to Jungah's direction, both of them nodded in unison, "and the thing is... I saw the call logs she made and I actually found out who she ha-"

"Guys? Hello?"

We snapped our heads to the voice in front of us that belongs to Seungkwan, "what?"

He sighed and rolled his eyes dramatically, he rolled his tongue around the walls of his mouth as he jab his thumb to his back, "we were already walking... so please keep up" he said.

Mingyu then gave Seungkwan a smack on his forehead with his palm out of annoyment, "keep in mind that we're older than you, Boo Seungkwan"

Seungkwan groaned in pain, "but at least I'm smarter than you, Kim Mingyu" he stuck his tongue out before he fled away to join the others who was already far away and almost out.

We walk moments after Seungkwan ran off, we pull our masks on and continue our conversation.

"As I was saying... I saw the name of the person she had been calling" I continued quietly and we soon found ourselves outside, fans everywhere so before Jun or Mingyu could exclaim or accidentally shout, I grab both of their arms and fast-walk to the van with the others, ignoring several calls for the fans that surrounds us.

The first thing we did was making sure that the three of us are in the same van, seated in the back and not in the same van as Jungah because that'll literally means that we're talking behind her back, so to change it, we'll be talking about her in a different van.

That sounds weird.

Soon the van was filled with the other three members that chose to be in the van.

"Continuing... again..." I sighed.

"The calls she made was with a person named 'Lee'" I shrugged while shifting myself to a better position.

I suddenly remembered that I didn't see Jungah eversince we met mr. Chaebol of New York.

I leaned forward and pat DK- who was sitting in front of me - to get his attention, "hm? 'sup hyung?" "I... where is Jungah, by the way? I haven't seen her since bagage claim..."