Snowfight|

CRYING:( I wrote a really long chapter before, and I kind of liked it. I was going through the typos and deleted It all. So im re-writing and will probably forget most of the stuff. Im writing on my laptop today, whereas I usually write on my phone, so if there's typos and stuff, I apologise!

'Do you know what Harry?' I start, putting on my coat. 'You have no right to call me a 'fucking dumbass.' You have no right to come in here and scream at me, and you have no right to tell me what I can and cant do. If I want to run around the town, I will. Not that I even planned it.'

'Whatever.' he huffs, crossing his arms.

I stand up, thank the waiter and walk out the little cafe with glares from the couple in the corner. Its cold and the snow is still falling onto the ground, that is already covered by the white stuff.

'So where to?' Harry asks, like nothing just happened. Like he didnt just walk in there and shout at me.

'Ill get home myself.' I say.

'In this fucking weather?' I wish he would stop swearing, hes getting me into a habit.

'Ive just sat in the cafe, and ive had time to think. Harry, your one of the people that wrecked my life, and i cant let that happen anymore. I cant let you worm your way in, and i cant let you control me. Im sick of it! Your constantly criticizing me, and we keep on repeating our arguments, and just randomly kissing. I came here to change my life, to get away from everything, and thats what im going to do. Ive got to get rid of my past, and im sorry to say your part of it. Ive got to change my life, and stop being controlled like I always have been.' I say, turning away.

He lets me walk away a little before running after me.

'Diana,' he stops infront of me, so we are underneath a dim light, whilst the snow falls. He grabs one of my hands and holds it in his. I flinch, but dont move, his large hands are so warm. 'I know I've been part of your past and i always will be, there's nothing I can do. But atleast let me show you I can change in your future? I am terrible, I admit it, but im just me. I meant what I said in the car before.'

'The dumbass bit?' I ask and he shakes his head.

'The other bit.' he says. I decide not to take it any further.

'You say all this Harry, but you cant blame me for not believing you. You've wrecked my past, and you could possibly do the same to my future. I dont like the way you mess with my head.'

'I dont blame you for not believing me.' he says, softly. 'Just because I hang around with the others doesnt mean im like them.'

'I didnt say that!' I complain, both of us speaking at a normal level for once.

'I know you didnt. Can we try and forget the past though? I like you and i think you like me.'

'Sure.' I smile, what a waste of time that was trying to move on with my future.

'Its freezing.' I shake.

'I know.' he looks up to the sky. 'Dorm?'

I don't answer, and he looks at me.

Ellie's at the dorm, and do I really want to face her? Probably her and Maddie.

'I could take you back to the Frat house?'

Deffinitley not going there.

'Erm, my friend Jason, he's gone away and gave me the key to his apartment. You could go in the spare room and Ill kip on the couch?' he says, when I don't reply.