Embarrassment~

'Over here, Niall!' Jason shouts over, and Harry looks up.

He looks me up and down, before carrying on with what he was doing before.

Don't normal boyfriends run up and kiss you? Spin you around?

Is he even my boyfriend?

He's got to be.

Hasn't he?

Yeah.

I stroll towards the group, taking a seat beside Harry. He doesn't even turn his head, or acknowledge my presence.

'Liss, what do you want?' Zayn asks.

'She'll want a coke as usual.' Harry answers for me, that being the first sentence he has said since I have walked in.

Zayn nods, and Liam gives me a confused look.

God. I didn't even realise Liam was here.

'Hey Liam!' I smile.

'Alright Liss?' He asks.

'Fine.' I smile and he nods.

'Zayn me and Liss will go get the drinks.' Liam tells Zayn.

I know he only wants us to get the drinks so he can speak to me. About Harry.

'Whatever.' Zayn sits back down. 'I'll have a shot, mate.'

I stand up and walk towards the bar where Liam orders the drinks.

'Whats going on?' He asks.

I knew that was coming.

'I don't know.'

'No, come on Liss.' He pays the bar-tender.

'Honestly Liam, I don't.' I say, actually not knowing what's going on.

'So what then?'

'Well, we went sledging last night and then had to stay in a hotel because of the snow.' Liam smirks at that. 'And then we got back this morning and he left me in the car-park. I tried his phone, but he didn't answer, so I got Niall to pick me up. Then I came in, and that happened.'

'Oh.'

'Maybe I'm just seeing things differently. Maybe he's tired or something.'

'Maybe.' He hums. I can tell he doesn't agree, but I don't question it.

'Hurry up with the drinks!' Zayn shouts over and we do.

I hand Harry his drink, and he doesn't look up from his phone.

His phone?

Was it on when I rang him?

There's no girls here yet, so I decide not to join in the others conversation.

'Harry?' I ask. 'Are you okay?'

He nods his head, not looking my way.

'Harry-' I go to start again, but am interrupted by a burst of laughter from the doorway.

Harry looks up from his phone, finally.

'Hellooo' Ellie rushes over, Maddie and Maria rushing after her.

They are all dressed up to the nines. Dresses on, high-heels on. I feel left out, and completely underdressed.

'Hi Liss.' Maddie is the only one that comes over and says something to me.

Maria rushes over and perches herself on the end beside Harry.

'So I heard about you, Harry.' Maria says, getting everyone's attention as Maddie rushes off to grab drinks.