Not another one|

'Who the hell are you?' Ken spits.

I turn to Harry and so does Liam.

'It doesn't matter right now, what does is that you let go of her.' He says, he's taking deep breaths so I can tell he's trying to calm himself down.

'Do you know what she has done?' My mother spits.

What have I done?

I sob a little, and Harry clenches his fists at his sides.

'I don't want to fucking know. But if you don't let go of her, you'll be fucking sorry.' He warns.

'Dad, let her go. Now.' Liam shouts. I don't know how he feels about all this. He could be upset that people are speaking to his dad in this manner or he could want to kill him, himself.

I feel a little dizzy. He must be stopping the blood circulation from rushing to my hand.

'Harry.' I try and say but the word just comes out messy.

Harry and Liam both look at me, and realise I'm in pain.
Harry's face boils with anger, and he charges at Ken. I would stop him, but I can't, I'll faint if he doesn't get his hands off me.

Harry pushes him, and Ken tries to fight back. Liam helps Harry and so all that's left on my arm, is a red mark.

'You okay?' Harry asks, taking me to the car, away from my mother and father.

'Dont leave Liam.' I pant, he opens the door, and puts me beside Mia, before locking it, and joining Liam's side.

Harry's POV

I don't know what the fuck is going on. All I know is that their parents are fucking maniacs, that need to be locked up.

'Dont you dare tell me I left you with Mia.' Liam shouts at his dad. 'You fucking left me with her when you went off and done your little druggie, alchy stuff.'

Ken glares at Liam.

Liam clearly doesn't have a good relationship with his father. Just like me. He sees his father though, I don't.

'Liam, lets just go.' I call over.

What the fuck has happened in the past 24 hours? I fucking get pissed, drive down here, become closer to Liam, have sex with Diana, and find myself nearly beating the shit out of her step-father.

I was fucking having a nice sleep, my first sleep with Diana, before I'm woken up by fucking Liam. He caught me aswell, so he knows I slept over.

I don't really want people knowing I like Diana yet. I'm not a public lover, and I'm not good in these situations. Normally, I just tend to fuck a different girl everynight.

But I can threaten Liam to shut him up.

'I swear to you. You come anywhere near us again, I won't think twice about beating the shit out of you or calling the police.' Liam warns, turning away.

I'm not as angry as I was before, so I just glare at the two, before clambering in the car with Liam.

'Their fucking idiots.' I groan.

'I know.' Diana's voice gives me tingles. It's so soft, and sweet, and normally she has her voice raised because I've fucked up, so to me, it's like fucking heaven.

'Ugh. I really need to find my mother.' Liam groans. 'I don't care whether she left us. We have a week left of half term, and I need to find Mia a place to stay. '

'So where to?' I ask him.

'Diana, you can go, I'll try and track my mother down and get back to CCW by Tommorow.' Liam is so organised, I don't speak to him that often. He's not extremely 'high' up in our group, and I'd be knocked down if I was caught around him all the time.