Parents-

'So you've had a-' I start, but don't finish because my mouth falls open.

I mean, it couldn't be, could it?

Is that my dad?

I remember one memory, and that was when we were all sat around a campfire when we were away camping. I can remember him vaguely, but I've seen pictures. My mother has never really mentioned him. She probably would, but the conversation didn't come up. I didn't want it to.

I remember being really curious when I was thirteen, and I went looking round the garage for stuff. Yes, there was pictures of him, and the man running down the path, looks exactly like that man.

'There you go.' He smiles at Lissa, handing her the bag.

'Hiya-' the man looks to me, and his eyes practically bulge out of his head. I can't even speak. For once in my life, the time I don't want to be, I'm fucking speechless.

'Harry?' He asks. Oh my god. It is. Fuck. It's my dad. I feel anger surge through me. I never found out what actually happened, but what I do know is this man left my mother with a toddler.

'Dad?' I manage to say, and Lissa looks from my dad to me, and back again.

'What?' She blurts out.

'Harry.' I've heard his name is Des, and Id prefer to call him that. He's not my father for a kick off. He left me. He's missed my football successes. In fact, he's missed every success in my life. There was plenty when I was growing up, then I got caught up with Charlie and all them. Them successes stopped. I took drugs for fucks sake. Luckily, my mum pulled over, and pulled me into the car to get me away from the illegal substances. My dad was never there to turn to.

'What?' I spit. I'm so annoyed right now, and I'm squeezing onto the steering wheel that much I'm surprised it hasn't popped.

'Its you. It's Harry. Oh my goodness Harry. How are you?' He asks, and Karen and Liam walk over, looking a little confused.

Does he think I'm going to just get along with him?

I re-start the engine.

'Harry, why don't you come in?' Des asks, and I shake my head.

'Can someone tell me what's going on?' Karen asks, and Lissa agrees.

'This is Harry.' Des sais.

'Yes, I know that.'

'Hes my son.' He adds, and I shake my head. 'I haven't seen you in years.'

'And that was your choice!' I spit.

'Harry, why don't you come in?' Did he not just hear what I said?

'How about no.' I tell him, and Lissa turns towards me, pulling a face.

'We better be going.' I say.

'Bye Karen, bye Liam.' Lissa smiles at the pair.

'Harry-' Des starts, but I drive off before he can finish.

'What the hell?' Lissa says, as soon as we are off their road.

'You don't know what's happened.'

'That was rude Harry.' She scolds.

'Rude?' I snort. 'Do you want me to run into his arms?'

'Well-'

'Stay out of it.' I snap.

'Harry, is he your dad?' She's so calm.

'What do you think?'

'Well-'