Mia.|

'What the hell are you doing here?' He asks, a look of confusion plastered across his face.

'I could ask you why you are in my house?'

'Your house?' He laughs. This is him. Liam. Harry's friend. We go to the same college, I've spoke to him a couple of times and he comes out with my friends on a couple of occasions.

He's my stepbrother. Oh my god. No way. This can't be happening.

'My house.' I repeat. 'I think your dad is my mums boyfriend.'

I cringe at the same time he does and he gestures for me to come into his bedroom, the room that used to be the spare room. I feel so uncomfortable in this place that's meant to be 'home.' I should be welcoming him into my room, not the other way round.

'My dad is no good for your mum.' He sighs.

'My mum is no good for your dad. This is so awkward, I hate it. I had no idea you were my step-brother, and I come back and I have no room!'

'Oh, sorry about that.' From the few occasions I have gone out with Liam I noticed he didn't smoke as much as the others, and he was a lot more well-mannered and kinder then the other boys.

'Wheres your Dad?' He asks.

'Believe it or not, my mum and dad have only been split up a couple of weeks.' I say. 'My mum texted me before and wanted me to meet the family. What about your mum?'

'Erm, well, she left when my dad got on drugs.'

'Drugs?' I spit.

'Yeah.'

'Maybe they aren't made for eachother.' I complain. I don't want me or my mum around anyone that's involved with drugs. I don't even know what my mums thinking. Has she lost it?

'What about your Mum?' He asks.

'What about my mum?' I ask, not sure what he's on about.

'Is she not an alcoholic?' He asks and I shake my head, a little confused.

'Why do you ask me that?' I ask. He pulls me into my mothers room and opens a cupboard door. In there is tons of bottles that have clearly once been filled with an alcoholic substance.

'What?' I spit.

'This is terrible Liss.'

'I know.' I sigh, feeling tears prick the corners of my eyes. I just want my Dad back. The mother I thought was so nice, is infact an alcoholic.

'So we have a druggie and an alcoholic.' Liam sighs as we walk back into the bedroom.

'Do you stay in contact with your mum?' Curiosity gets the better of me and he shakes his head.

'What about your dad?'

'I don't even know what happened.' I tell him. 'I just came home one day and found my mother drunk for the first time and found out they had split. I don't know where the hell my Dad is. If I did, I would be living with him.'

'Oh.' He mumbles and I nod my head.

'What about your sister?' I ask. 'We can stay at college but she has to live here.'

'I honestly don't know.' He sighs. 'Ive got two to think about it.'

'Two weeks?' I repeat.

'Yeh, we are on half term Diana.' He laughs.

How unorganised am I? Of course I wouldn't know because I haven't been here that long, and the others don't turn up to classes to know this kind of information.