''You are mine and i am yours. Forever and always x. ''

''Im dreaming of a white Christmas'' Anne sings, as she walks into our room.

'Merry Christmas' I laugh, standing up to give her a hug.

Harry walks out of the bathroom, and rolls his eyes when Anne pulls him into a hug.

Luckily, I've wrapped all the presents in time. Harry got in the bath whilst I done that. I still can't get over that man with the camera, he was stood there with his big bloody professional black thing. He wasn't even pointing it at anyone else. The man was clearly meaning to capture either me or Harry, or both of us. It took Harry about ten minutes to move me from the corner. He seemed pretty sure there was no man with a camera, and he was trying to rush me away.

'Ill see you both in a hour or two at my room' Anne tells us, leaving the room. just missed everything Anne said because I was too busy thinking about the event this morning.

'What did she say?' I ask Harry. 'I only caught the last bit.'

'I have no idea.' He shrugs, slouching on the small couch in the corner.

'Well, let's just get ready and go to their rooms in a hour or two.' I say, walking over to Harry and pulling him up off the couch. He lazily groans, but pulls himself up. I stumble backward, and he kisses me softly.

He slips his tongue inside my mouth, and we kiss.

When we pull away for air, and I catch a glimpse of the clock on the wall, I kiss him once, and push his chest gently away.

I walk over to my case, and pull out my red, white and green tartan dress. I chose it at home, and I have to admit I love it! A white collar sits at the top, with a black bow underneath it. The dress is straight, and stops well before my knee. I place on the dress, smoothing it out with my hands. I curl the tips of my hair with the curling iron provided by the hotel, and add some blusher, mascara, and lipgloss to my face. I put on my black wedged boots, and turn away from the dressing table.

'Harry!' I call into the bathroom, and he walks out dressed in black jeans and a white Hugo boss shirt. Wow! He looks amazing. Normally, he wears just a black or white tee with black skinny jeans. The top is tight, and suits his toned body perfectly. He flicks his curls to the side, his eyes eagerly raking up and down my body.

'Shit Liss.' He mumbles, the words barely audible. 'You look- You look- Absolutely stunning.'

'So do you.' I blush, taking in his very attractive outfit.

Harry's P.O.V

I'm struggling for words right now. The only thing on my mind is ripping that beautiful god damn dress off her. She looks so innocent stood in front of me, and so beautiful.

'Wh-what did you want?' I ask, my eyes returning to her natural face.

'Can you zip me, please?' She asks, and I nod my head, walking over to her as she turns her back.

I zip the dress up, fastening the button to a piece of cotton at the top.

She spins around and her face is so close to mine, my breathing immediately hitches, and I lift my hand. My thumb caresses her cheek, and she bites down on her lip. That is such a fucking turn on.

'Liss.' I moan, pressing my lips to hers. She doesn't pull away, and my hands move up and down her curves.

'That dress is coming off.' I tell her, when we pull away.

She rolls her eyes, and I connect my hand with hers, as we leave the room and head down to my mothers with all the presents in hand.

-