Danger|

So, I stupidly called the last chapter 'it's finished.' The book isn't finished. Haha! I was thinking of going to chapter 100, maybe more?? But I have a idea, that I'll ask your opinion of. However, I'm not too sure yet!

Harry's P.O.V

'What?' I ask again, not wanting to hear the words Linda has just spoken, but needing to hear them again to process them.

'After tommorows release, you two are to be single. Harry, you will not have a girlfriend anymore.'

This woman better be having a fucking laugh?

Does she not realise I'll just drop out of this band?

She thinks she has control of me. But she doesn't.

'Nope.' I shake my head. 'Absolutley no fucking way.'

'Harry-' She goes to say.

'No. It wasn't Lissa's fault she got attacked. We fell out. One shitty fall out.'

'No, Harry.' Linda corrects me. 'You cheated.'

'You don't know what went on!' I fire back.

I turn to look at Lissa, and she is facing the floor, her eyes glossy and her expression straight, difficult to read.

I can hardly go away for 2 days, not even a hour. Never mind forever.

'Theres no way this is happening.'

'You have until tommorow Harry.' Dave tells me.

'Dont you fucking tell me what to do.' I slam my fists down on the desk. 'You don't know shit. You don't say shit. You sit there in your poxy suit and try and be professional. So don't tell me what to do.'

He looks down at his sheet, as if hiding away.

'Stop it this instance, Harry!' Linda shouts, and I kick the leg of the table before sitting back down. My heart is beating so fast, and I grab Lissa's hand, intertwining her long fingers with mine.

'Diana, I suspose you want to continue your job?' Linda asks. 'We will allow you to do that.'

'Erm' She keeps her focus on the floor, the warmth of her hand still keeping me calm.

'Well then?' Dave asks.

I'm going to fucking beat the shit out of these two.

Lissa squeezes my hand, sensing that I'm about to kill someone.

'Can I have some alone time with Harry?' Lissa asks, lifting her head slightly.

'Erm'

'We'll have some alone time.' I tell the pair, pointing towards the door, before they refuse.

They get up and walk out, and Liss looks sad, her eyes glossy and her facial expressions bland.

'Listen Lissie..' I know the name will make her smile, and that's exactly what she does. The memories come flooding back of the first time I called her it. She laughed at the name. It reminds me, also, of how much we've came through. Me maturing. There used to be a time where I used to play around with her. They were the times I called her Lissie. It makes me realise, that after everything we've been through, there is no chance in hell I'm losing her. 'There is no fucking way I'm-'

'Stop Harry.' She squeezes my hand, which she hasn't let go of.

'Dont tell me you agree with them.. There's no chance in hell I'm-'

'Harry!' She raises her voice. 'Im not saying anything. I know how happy this band makes you. I see how passionate you are about it! Eventhough you won't even sing infront of me. Harry you've grew in the months you've been involved in music. I've watched you change. For the better. I'm not going to let you throw away your happiness and your maturity, something you love, for a chance to be with-'