Prison

Just to clear up any confusion, Hetty is a girl that Diana and Harry have been left to look after until they get a phone call- some people were confused. Sorry if I didn't explain it enough.

Harry's POV

Her fists stop banging against the window when she realises she has finally caught my attention.

I can see the confusion and pain in her face, and I know for sure it mirrors mine. The glasses have been ripped off her face, and they lie on the concrete. They know her now. They know who she is.

What the fuck is she doing in a police car? She doesn't even swear, never mind harm anything? She wouldn't hurt an ant. She wouldn't hurt anybody. Anything.

The police car slowly pulls away, another one pulling up as the one holding Lissa in departs.

'Lissa!' I scream, running over to Hetty. I scoop the girl - with tear stained cheeks - up off the floor, and over my shoulder. I begin running, after the car that holds her in. She will be scared stiff, and I'm pretty sure, before she even gets to the police station she will have had a heart attack. What could have she even done? Nothing. The last thing I want is her locked up in a foreign country. They have guns, they have everything.

'Harry? You save her?' Hetty's voice is a croak, and I ignore it as I continue running after the car.

Her face in the window disappears as I'm faced with a line of men and guns.

'Mr Herring, I ask you step away from the child.' One officer speaks.

'What? Why?' I ask, keeping the girl on my shoulders.

'Harry!' She cries. 'I scared.'

'We advise now, that you put the girl down this instant.' Another police officer threatens.

My glasses are still on my face, and clearly these people think I'm Harry Herring.

'Why? What? No.' I shake my head, keeping the girl with me.

'NOW!' Another voice bellows.

'Tell me why.' I say, stubbornly.

'We advise you put the child down before we take physical action.'

'Okay Hetty.' I tell her, placing her down beside me.

'Harry.' She cries, and I feel really bad. I can't believe the impact this little girl has had on me. It's mad.

'Take ten steps away from the girl.' I do as I'm told, knowing these officers will shoot me, and my life is something I'm not willing to give up. Giving up my life would mean giving up Lissa, and that is totally impossible.

'Another ten steps.' I do as I am instructed, and watch as a woman walks to Hetty, picking her up and carrying her into a car.

'Harry!!' She kicks and screams. 'Harry! Help!'

My heart actually aches, and honestly, never have I felt like this before. Never did I think I would ever feel this way towards a child. I don't want to feel this way, but it's impossible to get rid of. I'm attached to this child.

'Harry!' She screams, and I run this time. I run towards her, wanting to tell her everything will be okay.

'Stop immediately!' A voice shouts, but I ignore it.

Her hysterical noises and violent actions carry on until she the car door slams. A bullet is fired, and I freeze.

Have I been shot at?

'Stay still.' Once again, I do as instructed, and watch as all the officers climb into the car and drive away.

I'm not even arrested?