Its finished|

Short due to Christmas! Hope everyone's having a good time :)

Harry's POV

'Put her down right now!' I scream, I can see Lissa's hair being pulled and this crazy ass girl is dragging her towards a red vauxhall car.

She stops and smiles at me, she has a one direction scarf wrapped around her neck, and is clearly a fan.

I know people call fans like this ''carrots'' and I laugh mentally, before realising Lissa is being dragged further away from me.

I catch up with them when she is about to be thrown into the car. This girls strong, she's quite broad also.

'What are you doing?' I ask. 'Let go.'

The paps are running after now, and I tell the girl to drop Lissa. If I pull at her, it will cause her more pain. She's red in the face already, and blood is dripping down the face where the girl has scratched.

'I said put her down!' I shout louder, and she doesn't.

'What are you going to get out of this?' I ask.

'You.'

'Me? I have a girlfriend. I love Lissa, and you kidnapping her won't change a thing. You hating on her will not change a thing. Now I'm asking you nicely, one more time, to put my girlfriend down.'

Lissa drops to the floor, and I rush over, the girl realising she is being pictured by paps.

Two security guards run over, the girl is about 15, so I'm not sure who's meant to be driving the car. Maybe it was just somewhere to hide Liss?

'Are you okay, babe?' I ask, and I can see her lips twitch at the sides when I called her 'babe.'

'Fine.' She coughs, smiling still, and I help her sit up.

The security guards rush over, taking the girl away.

'Sorry, Harry. What you said has made me think.' The girl shouts.

I don't care what's made her think, she's just assaulted my girlfriend in the middle of the street. She needs some sort of punishment. And I'm pretty sure that's what management will do.

'Maybe it wasn't such a good idea going everywhere with you.' Lissa smiles, and I wrap my arms around her, wanting to get her away from the paps. To hide her away.

-'Paul!' I say when he picks up his phone. 'Get your ass out here.'

He's such a good body guard and such a good crack. He's like a dad to us, and the few months I've known him he's been a great bud. I haven't yet introduced him to Liss.

'Are you hurt?' I ask, slowing my breathing that is jagged due to the thought of her being injured in anyway.

'I don't think so. My face stings, and my scalp.' She smiles. How is she smiling when she's just been assaulted? She's always so optimistic.

I keep her wrapped in my warm body until Paul comes in his car. He wasn't at the hotel we are staying at, and luckily the paps have been generous enough to keep their distance.

'Haz , what's up mate?' Paul comes over, he's a broad man, extremely strong and extremely friendly.

'My girlfriends just been assaulted. Security guards took the maniac away, but I need to get her away from all these twats.'

'Alright mate.' He smiles, picking Lissa up off the ground. I would have done it myself, but was afraid of hurting her more. I can push the paps out of the way too, with two free hands.