Hetty|

'That was a nice walk.' I sigh, licking from my ice cream. When Harry doesn't answer, I look over. He's too caught up in his ice-cream to realise I'm even talking.

'Harry?' I chuckle.

'Mhmm?'

'You like that ice-cream, right?' I laugh, and he sits up, straightening his sunglasses, and wiping his mouth.

'I was hungry!' He complains.

'I can tell.'

'You ate yours pretty fast.' He smirks.

'Because it tastes like heaven' I argue back, and he agrees.

'That was a nice walk.' I repeat myself.

'Nice place, too.' Harry sighs, squeezing my hand.

The sun is extremely hot today, and I had to cover myself in sun-tan lotion despite Harry's laughs and torments.

'That El Laberinto Maze was fun.' Harry adds.

'Yeh. You running around, lost, was amazing.' I chuckle, and he shoves me playfully. 'It was for kids, you know?'

'And I enjoyed it.'

'So did I.' I giggle when remembering Harry banging on the dead ends to see if they would fall down. Only kids were allowed to enter, but Harry worked his magic.

'We've got to do that banana boat, and them water sports.' Harry points out to sea, at the cruisers and inflatables floating on the blue waters.

'Erm, I don't think I would.'

'What?'

'Id be terrified. You know me. In the middle of the sea?' I cringe at the thought.

'Id be there.'

'What are you going to do if a shark comes and attacks?'

'Leave you.' He laughs, and I hit him playfully. 'No, I would punch him.'

'Okay, whatever.'

'No, honestly, Liss. It doesn't take you that far out. There will be no sharks. You've hardly ever been abroad have you?'

'Not on family holidays. Not until I met you.'

'Right, well we'll do it tommorow. The day before we leave.'

'Nope.' I shake my head.

'You will be on that yellow thing with me tommorow.' Harry assures me, and I shake my head.

We walk, hand in hand, along the beach. No-one has recognised us, but I don't suspect there will be paps around here anyway.

'Im going to go.' Harry tells me, when we reach the hotel. 'Ill be back in say, a hour? Maybe, two?'

'Just tell me where your going?'

'No.' He shakes his head.

'But that will be too long.' I let my bottom lip hover.

'I was only joking about the time. I'll be back in about ten minutes. Half a hour, maximum.'

'You better.' I speak, as he kisses me.

'Oh, I will.' He laughs, walking away as I wait for the elevator.

I can hear the soft music playing, and am taken out of my wondering, when I feel a cold hand on my shoulder.

'Mrs Herring?' I turn around to face the worker that served us yesterday at reception. The one that didn't particularly like me.

'Yes?' I ask.