Beast|

Liam's POV

I don't know where the hell we are going. I'm following Harry away from the side of the stage, as is Liss, that's all I know. Niall and Louis give me a questioning look, and I shrug my shoulders, not knowing what's going on.

'Where are we going Harry?'

'Whats going on?'

'Whats the matter?'

Liss asks so many questions as we chase Harry down the hallway. He's so rude, he doesn't even answer her. I know Liss loves him, sometimes I don't know how. He's put her through nothing but trouble. She does love him. I can tell. I just hope he loves her as much as she does him. The band has made me realise that Harry is a decent bloke, but is he like that when the pair are alone?

All I wonder is if Liss is okay. She is my best-friend, she tells me a lot, that no-one else knows. She trusts me, and my arms will always be open for her to cry in. No matter what.

Liss came in a nerd, and we got along quite well. She has changed, and maybe being told to let her hair down wasn't such a good idea. She wears different clothes, acts differently, she drinks now. No matter what though, I won't be bothered. I'll always be there for her.

I suspose her making new friends and stuff has helped, and maybe it's been right for her to let her hair down? I don't know.

Lissa's POV

'Harry what's going on?' I ask, tugging at his hand. I don't know what I'm doing or where I'm going. But I am worried.

He ignores me, as he carries on storming down the corridor.

I stop, and turn around to face Liam, I walk with him instead.

Harry stops and turns round to see where I've gotten to, when he realises I'm with Liam, he glares and carries on walking.

'Oh, what's going on here? You both should be split up by now.' Linda stops us.

'Whats going on?' I whisper to Liam, and he shrugs, giving me a re-assuring smile.

'Move out of my way.' Harry tells her.

She shakes her head.

'I can't be fucking doing with you.' Harry complains, pushing passed her.

'Yes Harry, you keep doing that. That's a good way to get the media's attention. Harry running out of the building and Liam and Diana chasing after you. Be great headlines for splitting up.' she says, before walking back into the room she came from.

'Change of plan.' Harry spins around. 'Round the back.'

'No.' Liam tells him, standing still. 'Why should I move when I don't know where im going? You can't just expect me to run after you Harry. For all I know, you could have been faking with Liss this whole time, now you could be planning our death.' Harry sends a death-glare to Liam when he mentions the faking with me bit.

But could Liam be right?

No. No! He's not.

I step back, showing Harry I'm with Liam on this one.

He turns his head to look from me to Liam, and back again, his eyes bubbling with anger. I can tell he's not happy about the Niall thing. But really? I didn't do anything.

'Fine. Lissa, Ken is out to get you. Karen rang me, and told me he's in London. He's round here. I've got to get you to another hotel before he gets here. Your in danger!'

'What?' Me and Liam spit, and I can feel my pulse quicken.

'Liam, you already know.' Harry tells him.