Page 19 - The White Queen and the Black King are Synaesthetes, OMG

I can't find any songs I know that suit this chapter though you can try Your Guardian Angel (Your Guardian Demon in this case XD ) by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus :)

Enjoy and leave comments if you want to encourage me post faster updates. 

PS: Synaesthetes - people with synaesthaesia

Page 19 - The White Queen and the Black King are Synaesthetes, OMG

++++++++++++++++++

So what leads me to this situation again? Bakit ako naglalakad kasama si Lantern?

Talk daw eh bakit kanina pa kami naglalakad? Pakiramdam ko nga naka-ilang round trip na kami sa buong campus! We are not even doing any talking! We just keep on walking that my feet hurt already.

There is this respectable distance between us, and I want to highlight the atmosphere is really awkward. Hinahayaan kong umikot ang mga mata ko sa buong paligid 'wag lang sa mukha niya. We know each other for quite a while right now, pero pagdating talaga sa taong kasama ko ngayon, knowing each other is not just enough.

And about his identity as Silverfish—it did not reassure me even a little. Hindi tanga si Lantern. Of course, he already figured it out that I am Deepcoral. The online friends, or maybe more than that, have met in real life. Wala 'to sa mga plano ko. I never intended to meet someone I met online for real. They should remain there especially those two names: Silverfish and Wonted. Someone seemed to hack Wonted account that we lost all means of communication with him. Ikinagulat namin ang araw na nangyari 'yon. At first, we thought he's been fooling around, but weeks passed and his account kept on sending die words. Wala akong alam kung anong nangyari sa kaniya. If his account was hacked, bakit hindi niya kami kinontact through other ways? He had been a great friend together with Silverfish.

Once upon a time, three souls rejected by their worlds met just because of a simple one-liner blog post.

The post said:

"I am lost." As simple as that.

Pero ang mga sumunod na pangyayari ay hindi ganoon kasimple. The next day, when the girl who started the post in the alias of Deepcoral opened her account, she literally fell off the chair when she saw two comments.

The first comment was timed 3 hours ago and it said:

"I am lost too." – Silverfish

The remaining one was posted 2 hours ago.

It said:

"Then maybe we were lost so we can find each other. Hi Lost-buddies!" - Wonted

The seemingly fairy tale continued, and something isn't physical had bloomed. The three became online friends. They were there for each other as their worlds continued rejecting them. The three lost souls have many things in common:

Despair.

What does it mean to live a peaceful life?

Hopelessness.

I just want to die.

And lastly,

They seek for a friend.

Someone who'll just listen, understand, and still hold my hand when everything is breaking apart.

All of these were relieved as they enjoyed each other's company, but time seemed have asked for its toll that one was suddenly disconnected. Two remained, and because fate is playing with them, they have met for real. Their tale is far from The End.