Page 25 - Your Pleasure Is My Pleasure, My Queen

P

age 25 - Your Pleasure Is My Pleasure

~~~~~

Mga ilang oras pagkatapos ng mind-blowing confession under the mango tree, I passed by the campus' CR on my way home.

I think of everything that had happened while I stared at myself on the mirror at sinampal ang sarili.

“Nanaginip ka lang Zony!”

Sampal!

“Hindi ka ganun ka-sexy, ka-ganda, para pagnasahan ng limang lalaki!”

Sampal!

“Nanag-inip ka lang kaya GISING!”

Sampal!

Fudge! I don’t think I’m dreaming at all.

I heard the door closed. Hindi ko sana papansinin but I heard a lock clicked. And then someone chuckled.

When I saw who it was, I gulped.

“What are you doing here, Lantern?”

“Just checking on you.”

“On the girl’s CR?”

He slowly stalked me. I walked backward until I bumped on the wall. And then there he was, using both of his arms, crowding me.

I gulped again.

“Everyone’s gone. It's only the two of us here, Zonrox.”

“Well…I’m leaving too—”

“I punched Chill in the stomach when he suggested that we share you.”

“Wha—”

“I’m not good at sharing. But that guy is really a genius. In the end, he convinced me.”

“Lantern, alam mong hindi ko pa kayo masasagot. If you’re here to push me into—”

“I’m not going to press on this matter, not until you’re ready. I know you want us but your demons are still stopping you, Deepcoral.”

“Don’t call me that.”

“Why not? I’m your Silverfish after all. Remember those late night chats? I know you. You always have this wild mindset. We tackled this topic before. One woman in a relationship with three men, remember?”

Fudge! I almost forgot. It was the time when Wonted was still there, his account not acting like a bug. I accidentally stumbled on this story I found online.

I finished it and shared it with them. Hindi ko alam kung anong sumapi sa akin pero hindi man lang ako nahiya. It was very erotic and yet I openly shared to two online friends whom I know were men.

“..the only difference this time is this is real and you have five instead of three. Five men who will cherish you, take care of you. Five men who will treat you like you are the air they breathe.”

I just could easily imagine my face so red right now. I was even breathing heavily.

Sa lapit ng mukha namin sa isa’t-isa, the air from our mouth were mixing.

“If not for that bastard, Naoe, we wouldn’t even realized it ourselves.” dagdag niya, tucking wayward strands of hair behind my ears.
“I thought you aren’t going to push—”

“I’m not pushing the way you think but this.”

And then Lantern devoured my mouth with deep kisses involving our tongues. I find myself returning his kisses like I am starved for it.