Page 52 - A Fairy Tale in Reality

Once upon a time, a girl was in love with six very handsome knights and she gave them her heart.

Pero hindi ito childhood fairy tale. Ito ay isang fairy tale sa realidad na meron sila, meron tayo.

The girl doesn't need to choose because she have no choice in the first place.

The girl gave them her heart.

One day, when the girl is at her happiest for the knights are always with her, the knights surprised her with a gift.

Binuksan ng babae ang kahon ng may galak at malaking ngiti sa mukha na kaagad namang naglaho nang makita nito ang nakatago sa loob.

Sira. Durog. Halos magkalasog-lasog.

The girl gave them her heart, and in return, the knights gifted her a heart too.

The same heart.

The heart she gave for them to share and love.

Only this time, her heart is a wreckage.

Pagkatapos nila itong sirain, ibinalik nila ito sa kaniya.

The girl almost went insane, her eyes a fountain of tears, her heart so broken she thought it wouldn't be fixed.

But deep inside she knew she was strong and clever so she did the wisest thing...

The girl left the knights.

Vowing she would never repeat the same mistake again.

Vowing she would strive to make herself better.

No matter how long it takes, the girl would fix the wreckage that is left of her heart.

The girl won't go looking. She will stop the search for love. She will stop waiting for it to arrive.

But she will never stop believing in love.

Someday, the girl will learn what it truly means to love herself.

Someday...

THE

GIRL

WILL

HEAL.

🍁🍂🍁💮🍁🍂🍁

"MISDIALED PARAMOUR SEASON 1"

END.

Thank you so much for reading!

Sejuru will really be happy if you vote and leave a long comment for this story.

Follow the Author for more stories and future updates.

Help Misdialed Paramour to gain more supporters by recommending this book to your friends.

Misdialed Paramour Season 1...

NOW SIGNING OFF.