Page 30 - The Black Queen's Nectar

Page 30 – The Black Queen's Nectar

~~~~~

[Naoe's POV]

“Stop crying Naoe. I’m already almost at your door.”

She got full access to my penthouse. No one will question her entry. I didn’t even know how much time had passed. I’m still crying. Still in pain because though she’s near, she’s not yet here.

My door opened.

“Naoe?! Nasaan ka?” nagpapanik niyang taong.

I answered weakly,
“B-Bathroom..”

She opened the door. Ah, there she is. My love.
My Queen.
My everything.

She gasped when she saw me. I kinda forgot my nakedness. I'm slumped against the corner, my knees bent but spread apart, my body glistening with wetness.

I moaned for her to come to me,
“My Q-Queen..I…I need you..please.”

Her face went red. As red as a ripe tomato. So adorable. So lovely.
Lumapit siya sa akin at lumuhod sa tabi ko, sabay hawak sa noo ko checking my temperature. It’s obvious she’s trying to ignore my cock. My very big and long cock pointing at her. Needing her touch. Needing her pussy. Needing her. Her alone. Siya lang wala ng iba.

I may not be as long as Airen but I’m even bigger than the stone cock her best friend has gifted her.

And my cock is pierced.

I’ve practiced a lot for her. I know girls loved pierced cock so much. When I discovered they love pierced nipples too, I also pierced both of mine.

“You’re burning. Have you drink your meds?”

Don’t you get it, my Queen? I’m burning for you.

I just stared at her like a puppy. Lost and wanting and needing. She’s so beautiful on my eyes.

She pulled me up,

“Come on, Naoe. Help me. I need to get you to bed.”

Yes, my Queen. Let’s go to our bed.

“Please call me like I told you to call me. Please, my Queen.”

I’ll never beg in my life again except if it’s her. I called her some time ago and told her the endearment I want her to use on me.

Namula siya and I almost come when she finally said it,

“Let’s go to bed, my King.”

We walked slowly. My naked body leaning against her, making her clothes wet. My cock somehow rubbing against her hips. This is the most delicious torture.

“Sorry. I’m making you wet.”

I bet your pussy is very wet right now, my Queen. I wanna eat you.
She blushed again. That’s how I knew she got the innuendo and she’s really wet down there. I groaned loudly.

“I-It’s fine. Come on. The bed is almost here.”

Nang nasa may paanan na kami ng kama, I leaned all of my body weight at her, pushing forward, hanggang sa napatumba kami. My naked body on top of hers.

“N-Naoe?!”

I groaned sadly,

“I told you to call me by something else when we’re alone. You promised, my Queen.”

I buried my head on her neck. Sniffing her shamelessly.

“M-My K-King..”

“Yes. Yes..I’m your King and you’re my Queen.”