Page 28 - A Folder Named: All Mine

Page 28 – A Folder Named: All Mine

~~~~~

They will freaking destroy me. Ugh.
Airen and Lantern shouldn’t know. Hindi nila pwedeng malaman. I’m scared they wouldn’t let me go and I’ll be trapped. I’m worried how will I react if they take me together—fudge! What?

Me sandwiched between Airen and Lantern?

Inuntog ko ang sarili sa kutson ng paulit-ulit.

Stop. Stop this line of thought Zony. They..they wouldn’t right? I’m not so sure. Pero…I’m not ready. I couldn’t even think of it without feeling horny and yearning again. Why is it I need them so much?

Is this normal or malandi lang talaga ako? No. I don’t feel any wrongness. Instead, I feel the otherwise.
I trust Airen and Lantern with my life. Airen have redeemed himself to me. He’s the reason why people keep an open mind with my relationship with them. I don’t know how he do that and I just kinda avoid confronting him how. While Lantern…Lantern there’s nothing wrong with him. I accept him as he is. Arogante at agresibo but he’s like that because he's just the most honest person I know. He's honest with his colors.
Come to think of it. I stopped seeing colors these days from people. Everything is the same and yet I can sense my boys, especially Airen and Lantern, shine the most on my eyes. Also my best friend because he’s a different kind of special. Then there’s my family. They’re always shining ever since the beginning.

Airen and Lantern. They feel so right. I want them. I need them. I am freaking in love with them but they can’t know.

I texted the only person who knew everything about me, my best friend.

Zony: Beks, I think I’m in love with Airen and Lantern. Sa atin lang 'to. They can’t know. Not yet.

Hindi siya nagreply and it's fine. Knowing him on a weekend, 10 am na yun nagigising. At least I have someone who’ll listen and understand.

I’m so lucky.

I’m so blessed to have these people around me.

I almost dropped my phone when it vibrates with a message from Airen. It’s a one liner followed by a video,

Airen: Hope you’re also thinking of me.

I hit the play button and made sure the volume is at the lowest kasi baka mamaya sinendan niya ako ng horror clip.

Halos lumuwa mata ko sa aking nakita.

It's Airen, on his bed covered with dark blue sheet, naked. Leg’s spread, one knee bent angling his body to fully face the camera, his right hand sliding slowly up and down on his very long and very erect manhood. Fudge, kasing haba ba yon ng ruler or more? His left touching its base, fondling his balls.

He's saying something. Nilakasan ko ang volume and I almost forgot to breathe nang narinig ko siya.

“Zony, that’s right baby, suck my cock. Oh yeah..yeah..yeahhh..”

He's doing it so slow, when his hand went up, he flicked the head with his fingers.

“Taste good, my life? I’m yours. All yours. My huge long cock is yours.”

My heart is beating so fast. I’m tingling all over my body.

“Faster, Zony. Faster. Please. Please, Zony. Faster! Oh! Uhmmmp aaahh yeah yeah yeaaahhh!”

His hand is sliding so fast right now.

“I love your mouth. I’m gonna fill your mouth with my cum until it spill.”

Mas binilisan pa niya until his hips is buckling.

“Ahhh! Ahhh yeaahh! Zoonnyy! Galing mong sumipsip Zony..sigee pa..”

“Sasabog na ako sa sarap Zony! Yeah..yeah..yeah..”

“Z-Zony! I'm coming. I'M COMING! Oh sarap mo shit AAHHHH! Yeah! YEAAHHH!”

His come splurted na parang sirang gripo mula sa ari niya. It went all over his bed, his stomach, his legs. He only stopped touching himself once he started to soften.

And then he sit up facing the camera, legs spread, showing me a full view of his softening manhood. He said to the camera, he said to me,

“Hope you’re thinking of me as you pleasure yourself kanina Zony. Because I’m always thinking of you while I do this.”

At para mas i-emphasized pa, nilamas niya ang malambot niyang ari and he let it go. I watched him stood and walked to the camera. I watched the camera focused on his cock, swaying with his movements, until the only thing I see is his cock as it directly face the camera lens because Airen is standing just in front of it.

“I’m yours, Zony.
I love you, Zony.”

And then the video ended. I immediately downloaded the video, saved it along his pictures.

Huminga muna ako ng malalim at inulit sa isip ko yung sinabi niya,
'I love you, Zony.’

And then I went back to the message screen and type a reply for him.

“Do you always send sexy pictures and SPG videos to the women you like?”

Nagreply siya agad.

“Only to the woman I love. The only woman I ever loved.”

‘Woman'
‘Love'

I sent him a heart icon ❤️ as a reply. He replied with a kiss 😘 emoticon.
Mayamaya nag send ulit siya ng message,

“Think of me. Watch that video as you think of me. I will send you more.”

“Airen, you need to be careful of videos or picture like this.”

“I trust you, my life. I trust you with my life.”

Kinilig naman ako ng sobra. I replied,

“I saved all of the..you know what..you’ve sent to me and compile them into a folder. I renamed the folder 'all mine.’”

He's always so fast in replying to me when I knew the other guys always complain na kasing bagal daw ng pagong magreply si Airen.

“Yes, Zony. I’m all yours.”