‼️WARNING PAGE (don't skip)‼️

• Dedicated kay You

You're about to read THE POWER ASSEMBLY (TPA) SERIES!

MAIN GENRES: action + mystery-thriller + romance + erotica

KEY POINTS: plot-driven and character-driven where you can learn life lessons. Though the series has sexual scenes, this is NOT just about sex.

WARNING FOR THE SERIES: may contain SPG / R18+ / mature contents. Violence, explicit sex/sexual scenes, possible mental health triggers ahead. Be responsible for yourself. The Author will not be held liable for any reactions or distress and its resulting action this story might cause to the reader.

WARNING SPECIFIC FOR THE BOOK: Unusual relationship - menage / reverse harem. Sharing.

THIS SERIES IS NOT FOR: irresponsible, close-minded, toxic users

NOT RECOMMENDED FOR: minors & sensitive audience

NOTE: Women not yet ready for pregnancy are taking birth control measures. Men are mindful they're clean, no STD. Sex is consensual unless otherwise stated ("bad shit" happens even in fiction dude but I DON'T promote/support these "bad shits." Hope that's clear).

You are thoroughly warned. It's solely up to you if you will continue reading.

IF you DON'T APPROVE its contents, THEN DO NOT READ/STOP READING THIS SERIES. Be a considerate, decent person and find other stories suiting your taste quietly, kindly, and harmlessly. Toxicity is not tolerated.

IF you FIND NO ISSUE and you're INTERESTED then...

WELCOME to The Power Assembly series! Hoping you enjoy reading! Thank you SO MUCH for giving this a chance! ♥️♥️♥️

.....

You need to stay away from him. Naoe is bad news." sabi ni Ethan sabay hawak sa kaliwang pisngi ko, caressing it like a lover.

I gulped.

"He makes money because of bad news. You don't want to be involved in that. You'll get me worried, honey." sabi naman ni Airen and this time he caressed my right cheek.

The butterflies on my stomach are getting really wild I'm starting to worry they may not be butterflies at all but bees instead.

Katakot ang bubuyog.

And then it just intensified when Hae, my Hae, placed his hand on my left thigh. Rubbing up and down.

Oh my...

"Listen to us, Zony. We just want what's good for you. Besides aren't we enough? More than enough?" tanong ni Hae.

My body feels so warm and there's an ache forming on that sensitive organ between my thighs.

"W-What do you mean?"

It was Lantern who further explained,

"You already have five men dying, craving, for you, only you. Hae is asking if we're lacking. Maybe we haven't given you enough attention?"
And then he went rubbing my other thigh.

This...this thing that is happening..is weird. They just kept on touching me. Kapag may nakakita sa amin, I'm sure they will think of very dirty thoughts.

"Uhm guys? What's happening with you? May nakain ba kayo.."

Hindi ko maituloy. Have they eaten something which made them so forward? So aroused?

At bakit walang nagseselos?! Bakit hindi nagwawala si Lantern upon seeing what the others are doing to me?

It looks as if they are working together instead.

"While you're away, thinking, we did a lot of thinking too." sabi ni Chill.
When I looked at him and stared directly on his eyes, my breath hitched.

Chill was looking at me as if he was very hungry and I'm his favorite food.

And then he added,

"What if instead of competing against each other, we share you instead?"
"Share?" ulit ko na parang sirang plaka ng VHS.

Hindi na gumagana ng maayos ang utak ko. Help.

"Share. No need to choose. You'll have the five of us all for yourself."

Napanganga ako. Is he suggesting what I'm thinking?

"T-That's not allowed! Magseselos lang kayo sa isa't isa!"

"We need to work on our jelousy but we already agreed, Zony. You'll have the five of us, if you want us. Do you want us, Zony?"