IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE 1 & 2

(Note: Make sure you read the ENTIRE POST.)

Hey Readers!

Been so long? I'm so sorry. Complexity of life happens and I only write whenever I feel the writing spirit. It was rare those past months.

But before you get disappointed that this isn’t a chapter update, don’t worry, the awaited update on lives of Zony and her guys will be posted right after this.

I just want to give everyone a notice in advance that things will really heat up starting at this point between Zony and the men. There were just hints of those sexy moments in the past, but the next chapters will contain R18+ sections. For people who are not comfortable with these kind of scenes, it is on your own discretion and responsibility if you will continue reading. Please be guided accordingly. I will insert specific warning per chapter if there's an extreme steamy scene. This type of content is not for the judgmental, irresponsible, and closed-minded with regards to R18+ contents. For those of you who have hots, curious, for things like this, well, you are definitely in for a wild ride. I just think it would be fair to give a heads-up. You've been thoroughly advised and warned.

Thank you for staying with this story despite of the many downs caused by the inconsistent update. I’m a Reader myself and I know how gut-wrenching it is to wait what will happen next. I’m really sorry for making you wait and thank you again for your support.

MP is not discontinued. I will strive to finish this story. I cannot promise consistency in updating, instead, I promise quality. Quality in terms of the chapters I create.

Thank you for existing.
The best way to make me feel you exist is by giving a comment or two…or three…or more.
Hehe!
Love you, Readers!

Sincerely yours,
Sejuru

---------
inserting:

"IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE #2"

The chapters after “IMPORTANT AUTHOR’S NOTE #1” are MATURE/R18+ which might contain the following: VIOLENCE, EXPLICIT SEX/SEXUAL SCENES, and MENTAL HEALTH TRIGGERS. The ENTIRE BOOK has been rated as MATURE here on Wattpad.

If you DON’T APPROVE these types of contents, then DO NOT READ/STOP READING MY BOOK.

Hindi na ako nagkulang sa paalala, kapag binasa mo pa rin ito at nagalit ka sa akin o kung anumang negatibo, WALA NA AKONG KASALANAN. Na sa'yo na ang mali kasi nga HINDI AKO NAGKULANG SA PAALALA. Even those chapters has their own specific warning at the beginning of the page.

And the most important of all these is THIS.IS.MY.BOOK. I have the artistic/creative freedom to let my imagination run wild and write anything I want. Write your own book kung ayaw mo ng ganitong klase ng mga contents.

Sana malinaw ito sa lahat.
You've been very very thoroughly WARNED.

PS: Hindi po ako galit. Just preparing in case na may mang-away sa akin HAHAHA! Ayaw ko ng gulo, pero kung may mangugulo diyan, di kita aatrasan.

Note to DEAR LOYAL READERS of MP even after reading those R18+ contents: Please vote and then comment, “I support MP” below to show your support to me and to this story. Love you always, Readers!