Argument

"Why do I even have to go to this stupid fenimism meeting?" Joe whines.

"It's feminism, and to support me." You say simply.

He groans.

"Stop whining!" You scold.

"What's the point of going to the stupid feminism meeting? Woman are meant to stay home to clean and cook. To look after children and -"

You cut him off, " Stop being so f@#k!ng sexist!"

"Excuse me!" He shouts.

"You heard me!" You shout louder.

"Woman are stupid and ignorant and need to be controlled!" He forrows his brow.

"What has gotten into you?! What about Zoë? She's your sister, do you think think she ignorant!?"

"Yes! All of you are b!#th3s! And you! Your the worst!"

What? How could he say that?

Tears threaten to stream down your face but you blink them away. "Stop it! No! Don't say that!" You yell fear fulls you voice.

"Don't you dare tell me what to do!"

You feel his strong hand hit your face. He quickly moves his hand away at the realisation of what has happened.

"Don't worry, you won't have to deal with me anymore." You say your voice full of fear. You run to the door, and let the tears run as you hear,

"Wait Y/N! No! I'm sorry!"
You open the door and shut it behind you.

You hear running up to the door and quickly run  to the other side of the house. The door opens and Joe's voice speaks, "I'm such a stupid d!#k!" 

He kicks the door and you hear him walk back inside.

You walk to the park next door and sit on a swing. You get your phone out of your pocket. You feel bad for calling her but she's the only one who will understand Joe's temper and be able to explain how to fix what you've done.