Singing Buddies!

You sit on the step strumming your guitar, singing softly. The pennies land at your feet making a small clink and every so often landing in the black hat you laid out.

The chord form into the song 'Like I'm Gonna Lose You.' by Meghan Trainor. The chorus begins with you singing quietly, slowly adding more heart and projecting power through the lyrics.

A man, in his 20's, sits down next to you and starts to sing along. His blue eyes sparkle as he runs his hand through his caramel brown hair. You stop singing and let him take over the male solo.

When the songs, you stop strumming and hear a small applause from the small crowd, mostly made up of what you assume to be the mans friends. More pennies hit the cold brick ground. You collect them in your hat, pack up your hat and offer a few pennies to the man but he refuses with a shake of a head. You thank him and turn to leave.

"Wait!" He calls running after you. Turning around you his face a few inches from yours, a smile plastered on, "I'm Joe, Joe Sugg."

He hands you a piece of paper and walks off.

Please call me. x
016 297 3736

You continue walking home with his smile now plastered on your face, 'Very smooth mister Joe.'

*

Did anyone figure out the code?

Just curious.

I will update soon! Almost finished.

Got a few different request lining up. You pactiance - paciantce - pacience -pacietence - patience.

Yay! I got it! I didn't delete it because I want to show you the reason all my chapters have bad spelling. It takes me about 15 minutes to spell patience right.

yes... I ended up -googleing it but

thats not the point!

I will get that second part up very-very soon.

Oo yes and I was saying that your patience is very much appreciated.

Thank you

Best wishes

Meggie xx