Picnic

Joe opens the car door and you step out. He blindfolds you and grabs something from the boot.

He slips his hand into yours and leads you down a path. You can hear the sound of gravel underneath Joe and your feet.

You come to a stop and Joe let's go of your hand. "I'll be right back," says Joe, " Count to 100 and then take your blindfold off and follow the path."

"Okay"

"Do you trust me?" Joe asks

"Not really." You laugh.

You hear Joe walk away and start counting.

1 mississippi. 2 mississippi. 3 mississippi. 4 mississippi.

------------

99 mississippi. 100! Finally.

You take the blindfold off and look around at your surroundings. Trees, bushes, trees. As you start to walk down the path you hear the sound of rushing water become louder. The gravel path become colourful with rose petal lying across the path.

You turn the final corner. Your jaw drops Joe is standing in front of a beautiful waterfall with a picnic layed out. He passes you the pink roses in his hands. You read the little note, ' I love you to the moon and back and to the sun and to the stars. I love you xoxo.'

"Aww, Joe this is so sweet!" You smile, you walk into his embrace

" I'm so glad you like it!" He says softly.

" I love it!" You look up at him and give him a small peck on the lips. You sit down on the checkered picnic rug. There's so much food!

Wine, cheeses, fruits, all sorts of delicious food!

"You're so lovely!"

"Anything for you."

You talked and ate. Joe was extremely romantic. You loved it. You loved him. You love him.

"I love you Joe"
"I love you much more"